Chanel Coco mademoiselle fresh hair mist

Chanel Coco mademoiselle fresh hair mist

4.7

on 3/14/2015 3:40:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle is my favorite scent. I've the EDP, EDT, the bath soap and the hair spray. If I could afford I'll buy everything in the range! :) The hair spray is lighter and less citrusy than the EDT/EDP. Definitely without the musk like the EDP or EDT. It's a really nice layered on scent to the hair when you're wearing the parfum/EDT. The hair mist also adds shine to the hair and makes my hair look better. At first when the Chanel beauty consultant told me it moisturises the hair, I didn't quite think it will be noticeable. But after one use I truly can see the effect. I'm sold and I love using it especially when I'm going out on dates. An instant mood uplifter for me! The design is modern. But I wld love the packaging even more if it's more similar to the glass bottle of the EDT /EDP. Nothing can replace Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle fragrance to me.

on 2/19/2014 11:42:00 PM

Im a huge fan of Chanel fragrances for years; especially Coco Mademoiselle. I was overjoyed when I know that the hair mist was available.

I dont use this as hair mist. This is my backup when I ran out of the EDP or when I dont require the stronger scent of the EDP. It is way cheaper than the EDP so why not? :) I will repurchase and repurchase again and again! Love this!

on 10/22/2009 8:35:00 PM

I love this product! The scent is very mild and it makes my hair soo shiny! Love classic and elegant frosted bottle too.

I work in a healthcare industry so strong and overpowering perfumes are a big no-no for me as some people might be sensitive to them. Coco Mademoiselle hair mist gives me a hint of this gorgeous scent that lasts all day.

The best part it I pick it up from famous internet beauty store for just $50!

Update: I've been wearing it for couple of weeks now and absolutely love it! My BF commented on how nice I smelled and he usually tells me that my perfumes give him headache! He also said that one girl on the bus was wearing similar perfume but it was too strong and mine is nice!!!

on 11/26/2009 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Im still not sure whether I like the fragrance itself, because sometimes I find top notes too warm and fruity. On the other hand, the drydown is extremely pleasant.
Before purchasing it, I tested the staying power by spraying Edt on one wrist, while I sprayed the hair mist on the another. After five hours, the Edt was slightly stronger. After nine hours, both Edt and hair mist had the same intensity the scent wasnt especially strong and it ould be felt only if I put my nose one centimeter off the skin.
Considering the fact that Edt costs almost double, I think it would be very wise to test and reconsider the hair mist as an alternative. Of course, the staying power of neither could compare to those of the EdP.

on 10/8/2008 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! It smells great and it's not too heavy. Like the name of this hair mist says, it's totally fresh! I would definitely buy this again and again and again! It's a must-have! :]

on 8/19/2011 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i agree with the reviewer who said that this mist is very fruity and floral at the opening. i'm not a fan of the EDP, as i find it too strong. but i'm obsessed with the EDT.

the hair mist is a MUCH softer version of the EDT, but it lacks the musk that the EDT has. i now realize that is SUCH an important component of coco mlle. it truly is what gives this perfume its trademark sensuality. for the lack of a better word, the musk gives it a good 'kick'.

the musk, juxtaposed with the flowers and fruits, makes EDT what it is, so the hair mist lacks the same combination, as it is much too fruity/floral for MY taste :) (however, perhaps this mist should be used to 'layer' the scent as you wear the EDT/EDP, instead of on its own...)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great alternative to the EDP if, like me you tend to be a little heavy handed on the spritz! This is more affordable and smells just like the perfume. I will buy this again!

on 6/13/2005 10:21:00 PM

like the other reviews, i find this to be a great alternative to the perfume. this IS parfum after all. not only that, it is not sticky at all. you can spray it all over your body and WAY CHEAPER than the edp or edt. it is a lighter more powdery fragrance than the edp, expectedly. along with this, it doesn't suffocate when sprayed heavily, as i tend to do. i found a bargain on ebay for a 35ml...the same results as the perfume without the hefty price.

on 10/31/2007 7:00:00 PM

I love this line. I have the EDP, the EDT, the hairmist, the bodylotion and the body spray.

I prefer the scent of the EDT over the EDP and the scent of the hairmist is like the EDT. So when I go out I use the EDT on my body and the hair mist on my hair. Smells heavenly! When I spray it on it gives my hair a bit of shine as well which I love.

I've had it for quite some time and use it quite frequently but 1 or 2 spritzes are enough, so I still have tons left.

If you like the scent of coco mademoiselle, you should definately try the hair mist!

I have the fresh hair mist as well as the EDP and I prefer the mist. It is a bit lighter, not so strong as the EDP, which I like. My dh always says this one smells so good. :)