Avon Avon Naturals Lip Balm in Raspberry

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/1/2009 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

This is a very moisturizing, glossy lip balm. Im sorry that i discovered it too late, I beleive this has been discontinued. I did see two other scents available though in vanilla and peach. I think I have used the peach one before, and I loved it. I do recomend these, the best balms are made by avon, especially the dew kiss is awesome.

on 3/5/2008 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The Naturals lip balms, overall, are very moisturizing. I'm not a big fan of raspberry, but this raspberry lip balm is true to the flavor--unlike some lip balms in this line. I especially liked the fleshy tint it gave to my lips. I'll definitely repurchase to give to friends and family.

UPDATE (12/30/2008): Don't use too much, as these will make your lips too hydrated and you may get skin flakes. I'm taking off a lippie because these lipbalms don't keep very well. I suggest using these balms within 6 months of opening the product. Afterwards, they can lose their moisturizing ability and the texture might change. Also, it's imperative that you keep these cool: being "natural" their emollient properties and texture do not respond well to warm temperatures--so don't keep them in your pockets. Store them in a cosmetic bag or your purse.

on 9/10/2007 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

YUM, this smells so good and like all the Avon Naturals lip balms it's very moisturising and great value!

on 8/6/2006 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is sublime. It doesn't smell like fresh raspberries, it smells like raspberry shortcake! Or a rich white cake with raspberry filling and whipped cream frosting. It is sweet too. *sniffing again* Heavenly pastry scent. Good for us low carbers! LOL

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

ehhh...nothing fabulous about this stuff. the price is right.

This is good stuff. It smells really good. Not much else to say about it. The only drawback-no SPF.

Popular Lip Treatments