Avon Naturals - Peach lip balm

Price: $

on 1/12/2009 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Ok scent but like the vanilla one it left a gross film on my lips..I wouldn't get again.

This chapstick goes on smooth and seems to moisturize my lips and leave a nice shine. However, it smells nothing like peach, more like wax. Also, the plastic label does not stay on well.

on 3/8/2008 4:43:00 PM

This is an okay lip balm. The "shimmer effect" can appear gray and chalky looking if its applied to heavily.I barely smell peach I smell more wax. I won't repurchase but I'll use this one until its gone.

I would only recommend this lip balm if you *really* like peach, and don't mind a bit of whitish tone to your lips if you apply it thickly -- I didn't find it "shimmery" like some other reviewers though. An okay lip balm. My favorite in this line was the Mango scent, but I'm not sure I'd even repurchase that one as it's not an HG.

on 3/17/2006 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This goes on so smoothly! I can't smell much of it, but that could just be me. It comes in a tube so it's more sanitary than a pot and it lasts much longer than my ordinary Chapstick. I would definitely purchase this again.

on 9/26/2004 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

~INTENSE~peach! WOW--you have to love peach to death to not be overwhelmed by this one! Pretty though...

I love this lip balm. It smells so yummy, and also looks good on my lips! Sometimes, i just put it on over lipstick for a glossy finish. Feels awesome on lips. Dirt cheap to. I have NO complaints!! :)

This balm is very nice. It is very moisturizing and feels...sort of slick on the lips, but not in a bad way (IMO, anyway). :)
The scent is very true to peach. The balm leaves a shiny, shimmery and slight iridescent tint to my lips, which I think is very pretty. And at, what, 79 cents to 99 cents a pop, you can't beat the price. Would recommend! :) continued >>

Popular Lips Products