Illuminations Egg Nog Canister candle

No Image

on 12/2/2004 5:36:00 PM

One of my very favorites, creamy with nutmeg and a bit of rum. Very true and very yummy. Burns cleanly and evenly.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite scents. It's so creamy with a tad bit of rum. It's a must have during the holidays. I actually burn mine all year round.

on 12/29/2002 4:15:00 AM

I *love* this candle! Smells wonderful and their candles burn really well and last a long time. Best of all, the holiday scents are on sale right now!

on 12/25/2002 12:09:00 PM

Smells like true egg nog. Great throw and even burning with the canisters. Perfect for the holidays and probably all winter long, it just warms up the whole house with this lovely aroma.

on 12/24/2002 7:00:00 PM

If you are looking for a true eggnog fragrance and a candle with great throw, this is the candle for you. I light this in my front room and after 30 minutes most of the other rooms have the lingering scent of eggnog. A fellow MUA'er who was over at my house said right after she walked in, "Mmmm, what smells so good?". This candle lasts a long time and burns evenly. Also, the container is nice, not cutesy or overly decorative which is nice.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

this is the most realistic-smelling egg nog candle i have ever come across. delicious and long lasting. even if you are not a fan of illuminations candles, this is a must try.

on 2/17/2002 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just smelling this makes me hungry, lol. The smell is great!

on 2/4/2002 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of my favorites. I always stock on on these. They smell just like real eggnog and are very highly scented. They are really a year round scent, unlike the ones that smell distinctly like a Christmas time candle. Ivory in a frosted glass jar. I always buy the large size, a better deal.

on 11/2/2001 1:48:00 PM

All I can say is...YUM!!! This candle smells so good I can't stop opening it to take a sniff! If I didn't know better I'd try to eat it, if you close your eyes you would swear you are smelling egg nog, not a candle. This would be a great holiday gift for anyone that loves candles or even someone you aren't sure what to get. The rest of their candles are fabulous as well, I highly reccomend!

Popular Candles