OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 7/2/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The perfect bright red-orange summer toe color for light olives! On my skin it comes across as a cheerful apple red. It has the typical OPI formula that will continue to apply smoothly for years -- I've had this bottle since 2014 and it's still going strong. One downside I have noticed is that it's a little more likely to chip than other OPI polishes, so I don't wear it on my fingers for that reason.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just don't like it very much on my skin tone. But gret formula and brush and opacity. I think I would go for a lighter coral though because of my color.

on 5/23/2012 6:26:00 PM

Just got my nail shellacked with OPI Cajun Shrimp (toes painted with regular paint to match). So cute and summery! Not quite red, not quite pink, not quite orange...doesn't exactly match anything I own, but clashes with nearly everything in a good way. I feel cute with these tips and toes! (And, dude, I am otherwise years beyond cute.)

on 4/8/2011 3:55:00 PM

A great red-coral for spring & summer. Polish stayed on my nails for almost a week before it started chipping.

on 11/24/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to Summer nail color.I think it compliments everyone's skin tones and is gorgeous for vacation or just sitting in class or at work. And it also makes me smile.

I've already gone through 2 bottles and will definitely be buying more!

on 6/13/2010 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

*makes heavenly singing noise* Love this shade -- the perfect red-not-red for summer. I've thus far only used for pedis, but will totally wear it on tips, as well. Looks fab with a tan, has a little summery kick of coral-y pinkishness as opposed to just a straight blue or orange-based red. Wear is great, nice and shiny; great depth of color. Just a happy, happy polish for when I want something slightly different from, but still bright and sunny as, A True Aboriginal. Yay! Will def. repurchase.

I love this color for a pedicure. The polish goes on well and dries quick. This is my second bottle of this color and the brush has improved since the previous bottle.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice for your toes, but I wouldn't put in on my fingernails. It's too orange, and I usually stick with darker colors for my fingernails. The bottle lasts forever, just remember to screw it on all the way. I've gone on to better colors, but keep this one just in case.

Love, Love, Love this color! It means summer is here :) It stays on my toes from March - August! Looks fantastic with a tan!

on 3/20/2009 12:41:00 PM

Love Love Love this color! I wear it every summer on my toes. It looks gorgeous with a tan! Its is slightly more expensive than other polishes but its totally worth it.

Popular Polishes