OPI Cajun Shrimp

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.6

I am having a bit of a bright coral phase, so when I was looking to buy more nail polish Cajun Shrimp jumped out at me and I just had to have it! Cajun Shrimp is one of those classic, old-school OPIs that everyone seems to own so I was excited to try it out - and I wasn't disappointed! The colour is a very pretty orange-red coral. It is quite bright but not too neon, or in your face. It is a flattering shade on my skin and I do believe it would suit all skin tones. It has a creme formula, and applies smoothly and easily. Two coats is all you need. It did not run or apply streakily or patchily. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It is a great shade of summer coral to add to your collection. It's such a classic, flattering colour and has a reliable formula - I can see why it is an OPI favourite.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate with OPI, but I love this! The brush and color range on most OPI is great, but the formula is usually hit or miss for me. This color applied like a dream and two coats dried to the point of no denting or bed-sheet marks after an hour. I have medium/dark skin and this has the perfect "is it red, is it orange?" effect on my hands. I haven't tested it out, but I think the color would look great on all skin tones.

on 1/9/2016 1:43:00 PM

Underwhelming. This bright orange-y red didn't look all that special once I put it on. In fact it looks exactly like a million other nail polishes out there, and I really don't think I'd buy this one again.

Great OPI formula though. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But I'm not crazy about the shade itself so it's an overall "meh" for me.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't like pink nail polishes nor do I think they suit my skin tone (olive) but I have to say I love Cajun Shrimp! It was worn week in, week out last summer. I was obsessed and couldn't stop looking at my nails!
It was in my "Trend on Ten" box otherwise I would never have bought it as a single colour.

on 2/25/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Really love this nail polish!! Isnt too red or too dark, its just perfect! my skin is medium and It looks really cool!

on 2/5/2015 12:45:00 PM

I love this nail polish, this looks more like an apple red on my hands. It's red with pink/coral tones, looks very different from how orange it looks in the bottle. I'm asian, NC20. I always get this in shellac and own a bottle of the nail polish for touch ups.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It is creamy, spreads easily and opaque in 2coats. I find the color to be almost a neon coral and that aspect of it displeases me. I like it better on my toes than finger-nails but it I received so many compliments on it when I wore with a coral outfit, Its nice but for me not a repurchase as it is much brighter on my nails than the bottle. Nice for toenails in the summer with some of my shoes and sandals but not versatile enough in my opinion.

on 2/23/2014 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Perfect coral color. So shiny and the great quality you expect from OPI. I have a mini bottle so the brush erks me. I like this color enough that I plan to get a full sized bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

on 5/1/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

Popular Polishes