OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

As a native to louisiana the name of this color just drew me in alone. I first heard of this color under a photo of britney spears at the nail salon, i looked up the color and fell in love. Its such a lovely pinkish-orangey shade thats perfect for summer time and it makes your toes just so cute!

on 6/17/2011 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This OPI color is a lovely creme mix of red, orange, and pink. It's very bright and looks beautiful as a summer pedicure color. I'm very fair (but tanned now) and cool toned and I love it, but I also think it would look good on darker and warmer toned ladies as well. It applies very smoothly and is opaque in two coats.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What a completely fabulous colour! I picked this out when I was getting a manicure, and immediately hunted it down. It's a great pinky-corally red (It reminds me of Revlon Matte Strawberry Suede lipstick, which was magnificent and is now discontinued). I love red nails, and this is perfect as a summery equivalent. The formula has been great so far, with no chipping yet (two days), great opacity, everything you expect from OPI. LOVE IT.

on 6/13/2010 12:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

*makes heavenly singing noise* Love this shade -- the perfect red-not-red for summer. I've thus far only used for pedis, but will totally wear it on tips, as well. Looks fab with a tan, has a little summery kick of coral-y pinkishness as opposed to just a straight blue or orange-based red. Wear is great, nice and shiny; great depth of color. Just a happy, happy polish for when I want something slightly different from, but still bright and sunny as, A True Aboriginal. Yay! Will def. repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I generally love OPI polish; I really don't think there is a better brand on the market! Everything from the brush, consistency, and lasting power is top notch. I chose "Cajun Shrimp" for a recent pedicure, to try something a little different. With the weather getting nice and warm, I figured a coral shade would be a cute, summery alternative. I have extremely pale skin, and this actually looks great with it- although I'm sure it would look absolutely phenomenal against a nice suntan. As others have mentioned, this is a bright red-orange coral. It actually has more red in it than I expected, but thats not a bad thing. It's a beautiful shade that is sure to become a warm-weather staple for me!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This was my first OPI nail polish, and it is still one of my favorites. It is a bright orange red with no shimmer.

Popular Polishes