OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate with OPI, but I love this! The brush and color range on most OPI is great, but the formula is usually hit or miss for me. This color applied like a dream and two coats dried to the point of no denting or bed-sheet marks after an hour. I have medium/dark skin and this has the perfect "is it red, is it orange?" effect on my hands. I haven't tested it out, but I think the color would look great on all skin tones.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I don't like pink nail polishes nor do I think they suit my skin tone (olive) but I have to say I love Cajun Shrimp! It was worn week in, week out last summer. I was obsessed and couldn't stop looking at my nails!
It was in my "Trend on Ten" box otherwise I would never have bought it as a single colour.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Cajun Shrimp is my coral. I'm very pale, NC20 but this is good with my skin tone. Even when I try to pick out a different shade, I grab Cajun Shrimp and fall in love all over again. I just picked up My Chiuhua Bites, but it's a little more pink. I usually stick to lighter shades, like Privacy Please but Cajun Shrimp is so fun.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

It is creamy, spreads easily and opaque in 2coats. I find the color to be almost a neon coral and that aspect of it displeases me. I like it better on my toes than finger-nails but it I received so many compliments on it when I wore with a coral outfit, Its nice but for me not a repurchase as it is much brighter on my nails than the bottle. Nice for toenails in the summer with some of my shoes and sandals but not versatile enough in my opinion.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

This orange-based coral red looks perfect with my fair-medium yellow undertones. Fab for summer - with a tan it's to-die-for. Usual OPI staying power: I can depend on this for a week at least.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a coral colour with a orange undertone, very nice for summer and it looks good as a mani/pedi. Goes on smoothly, dries fast and has a nice shine but it does chip fast on me so that is one lippie off!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, Bright, Eye catching. Just a beautiful creme reddish orangey pinky hue. Opaque in just one coat. When I have this shade on my fingers it just puts me in a good mood. Cute name too. It's winter time & I have it on. I'm sure everybody is saying that this is perfect for spring/summer. I'll wear it whenever I want. It is in my set of 10 minis to sample. I will definately get the full size bottle. A must have for everybody's nail polish collection.

on 7/11/2011 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

There is a reason Cajun shrimp has been moved to OPI classics. It's a shade that is perfect for spring, summer, and fall. It is a creamy, opaque coral/orange/tangerine crem finish polish that is perfect bottle color in only two coats, as expected from OPI polish. over seche vite base coat and topped with seche vite quick dry top coat, it wears like iron for days. I rarely have to touch this polish up, I only change it when it grows off or I get tired of the same color after a few days. a++ rating on this one!!!

on 5/11/2011 10:22:00 PM

Great color, stunning coral-red, I bought it last year but it is still in style for this summer. The only thing, I think it is a kind of ''young'' color not so office friendly.

Popular Polishes