OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.7

on 2/5/2015 12:45:00 PM

I love this nail polish, this looks more like an apple red on my hands. It's red with pink/coral tones, looks very different from how orange it looks in the bottle. I'm asian, NC20. I always get this in shellac and own a bottle of the nail polish for touch ups.

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am in love with this color. It's a nice summer red that runs a bit pink or coral, depending on the lighting and the level of my tan. I get compliments every time I wear this. I hope this is never discontinued, I plan to keep using it for as long as I can find it.

The. best. summer. pedi. color. ever. I read about this on awkwardchic[dot]blogspot[dot]com and got obsessed! My Ulta didn't have it, so I got "Tasmanian Devil Made Me Do It" instead, and it just wasn't quite right. Today, I journeyed to another Ulta, returned that, and got the last "Cajun Shrimp" in the store. AMAZING! Just the right blend of red, orange and pink. I'll probably be wearing this all summer. I'm an NW20, but I can't see this looking bad on ANYONE!

This is such a cute summery color! It is so bright and looks great when you get a tan!

on 8/4/2009 8:38:00 PM

This just makes me happy to see on my toes, and I think the name is adorable too. :) It probably shouldn't work for me as it's orangey and I'm a blue-based pale girl, but it really brightens up my piggies to the point where the three-year-olds in my preschool class tell me that they like it. If the world's most honest critics give it high marks, so will everyone else. (My boyfriend likes it too.) I love this polish so much - as well as Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire! and to a lesser extent Fireflies - that I am converting into an OPI devotee. Wonderful, fun summer color.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

on 8/30/2008 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a great pinky/corally creme on my olive/yellow NC 25 skin. Looks fantastic with a tan, but great even w/o one. The color is just so cheerful! And it applies beautifully and wears really well (like almost all OPI's). I will definitely repurchase!

Cajun Shrimp is a bright coral orange-y red creme from OPI. I like the color, but it doesn't quite suit my PPP skin. I can get away with it on my toes, but it looks bad on my fingers, unfortunately. Other then that I love the color and I love OPI's formula! I took one lippie off just because of the price and the fact that it doesn't look that great on me. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because their are a lot of other colors that suit me better.

Popular Polishes