OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.5

on 7/4/2018 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What else can be said about this polish? Good formula but the color... So intriguing! These pictures don't do it justice, you have to see it in person. Red-coral-pink, yet it's a glossy creme with no holographic effect or glitter. I can't figure out how they did it but this color is great. I wear on my toes and it seems to go with anything I wear all summer long.
Love it, hope to always have this.

on 7/2/2018 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The perfect bright red-orange summer toe color for light olives! On my skin it comes across as a cheerful apple red. It has the typical OPI formula that will continue to apply smoothly for years -- I've had this bottle since 2014 and it's still going strong. One downside I have noticed is that it's a little more likely to chip than other OPI polishes, so I don't wear it on my fingers for that reason.

on 2/5/2015 12:45:00 PM

I love this nail polish, this looks more like an apple red on my hands. It's red with pink/coral tones, looks very different from how orange it looks in the bottle. I'm asian, NC20. I always get this in shellac and own a bottle of the nail polish for touch ups.

on 2/15/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There really aren't words for how wonderful this color is: a bright, tropical red bordering on orange. It's my go-to spring and summer color.

The application is great. The brush spreads evenly, and the formula is pigmented and smooth. Two coats for full opacity.

on 6/27/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. It's the best polish EVER. not only is the color beautiful but the quality is phenomenal. It's very pigmented so you can get away with only one coat easy. Not only is it opaque but it also dries very fast and the application is PERFECT. It goes on very smoothly and without streaks. Love love love

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

on 5/1/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

on 2/17/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

This orange-based coral red looks perfect with my fair-medium yellow undertones. Fab for summer - with a tan it's to-die-for. Usual OPI staying power: I can depend on this for a week at least.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

Just treated myself to this today, as i have all of a sudden been craving a red polish, but not a pillar box red. This is right up my street. Its a gorgeous red with a hint of orange that takes it away from being too red. It applies like an absolute dream, no streaks, just two coats for full opacity. I loove it. This along with me La Pazzzzz-itively Hot are my ultimate faves right now!!!

Ok, little update, just over 24 hours later! There was the odd tiny chip on a few fingers before bed last night but they have held up remarkably well since! Tip wear, of course! Ive not used a base or top coat so only to be expected but it is minimal. I usually use seche vite and sometimes my nails don't even last this long wih that stuff on!

Awesome polish this is!!