OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have a love/hate with OPI, but I love this! The brush and color range on most OPI is great, but the formula is usually hit or miss for me. This color applied like a dream and two coats dried to the point of no denting or bed-sheet marks after an hour. I have medium/dark skin and this has the perfect "is it red, is it orange?" effect on my hands. I haven't tested it out, but I think the color would look great on all skin tones.

on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM

I love this, I am so glad I "discovered" it a few weeks ago. I have been looking for the right coral polish for quite a while! Tried a few Essies first and was disappointed with the thin, uneven coverage & chips. Glad I finally tried an OPI as their formula is far superior & my manis last longer(their colors are just boring lately). Anyway, Cajun Shrimp is a very bright summery red on me. It does look a lil orange/pink in some lights but definitely red which I appreciate since it looks much nicer on my hands than a lighter coral would. So cute, would definitely use again& again

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE this colour and I'm generally not much of a coral kind of girl. As usual with OPI you get perfect coverage in 2 coats and it is a gorgeous shade that in different lights can look pink, red or even orange. This also looks amazing as a pedicure colour for the summer. This is a staple that I will be repurchasing if I ever run out.

on 7/16/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this color! I am fair yet olive-y and currently have a little tan and it looks great on me! Painted my fingers and toes and it looks just wonderful. I'm a big fan of OPI as it is. They have great colors and are pretty high quality for a drug store brand.

on 8/4/2009 8:38:00 PM

This just makes me happy to see on my toes, and I think the name is adorable too. :) It probably shouldn't work for me as it's orangey and I'm a blue-based pale girl, but it really brightens up my piggies to the point where the three-year-olds in my preschool class tell me that they like it. If the world's most honest critics give it high marks, so will everyone else. (My boyfriend likes it too.) I love this polish so much - as well as Friar, Friar, Pants on Fire! and to a lesser extent Fireflies - that I am converting into an OPI devotee. Wonderful, fun summer color.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I generally love OPI polish; I really don't think there is a better brand on the market! Everything from the brush, consistency, and lasting power is top notch. I chose "Cajun Shrimp" for a recent pedicure, to try something a little different. With the weather getting nice and warm, I figured a coral shade would be a cute, summery alternative. I have extremely pale skin, and this actually looks great with it- although I'm sure it would look absolutely phenomenal against a nice suntan. As others have mentioned, this is a bright red-orange coral. It actually has more red in it than I expected, but thats not a bad thing. It's a beautiful shade that is sure to become a warm-weather staple for me!

on 7/30/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

What a great color! On my hands, it's a little deeper than it appears in the bottle. A bold creme with orangey undertones. In a certain light the color almost takes on a pink undertone which I prefer. I'm very happy with this polish. The color lifts my spirits and is quite flattering on my neautral fair skin. I experienced more chipping with this polish than my other OPIs. Maybe my application was off. If I ever run out, I'll be replacing this color quickly!

on 6/17/2004 4:07:00 PM

If you do not like bold color this is not for you. It is an intense reddish orange that borders on the fluorescent side. And I love the name! -- Cajun Shrimp! I've been wanting this color for a long time. I think it looks kind of 80's New Wave and looks good w/black jelly bracelets etc. And of course this would also look good on the tan beach babe who loves bright colors.

Popular Polishes