OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.6

on 6/27/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. It's the best polish EVER. not only is the color beautiful but the quality is phenomenal. It's very pigmented so you can get away with only one coat easy. Not only is it opaque but it also dries very fast and the application is PERFECT. It goes on very smoothly and without streaks. Love love love

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

on 2/17/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

on 10/29/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

If you happen to notice what pedi color I have on in the summer, it is 95% of the time OPI Cajun Shrimp. That says a lot because I get bored of colors very easily & won't stay addicted to one polish for long! Cajun Shrimp is a hot orangey-red coral that is perfect for summer. On my nails it's a bit bright, and for some reason I'm not too fond of it on long nails, but on toes it's perfection.
The lasting time wasn't spectacular for me but the shade is so so worth it. The formula is a breeze, one coat for near total opacity and two for a super shiny, opaque creme finish. It's a teeny bit thin but that's probably just me being picky.
If you're looking for a hot summer color, GET THIS. I usually think $8 for a polish is expensive but I will pay over and over for this!

on 7/16/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so obsessed with this color!!! So creamy and bright!! I cant get enough of this. In the bottle it looks reddish orange but on my toes its an orange/coral color. Its really an awesome summer color.

on 11/24/2010 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to Summer nail color.I think it compliments everyone's skin tones and is gorgeous for vacation or just sitting in class or at work. And it also makes me smile.

I've already gone through 2 bottles and will definitely be buying more!

on 7/26/2010 7:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

had to stop a woman on the street because I was so drawn to this colour, after she informed me that it was OPI cajun shrimp..I made a beeline to the nearest drugstore and hunt it down. It's a gorgeous summer colour, I wouldn't say it's red as I think it leans more toward the orange scale. I'm kind of pale (asian skin) and have yellow undertones, recently after acquiring a light tan, I find this colour to be even more alluring. give this one a try, you won't be disappointed!

on 4/19/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Love this product! I have to admit though I only wear it on my toes. For some reason it looks a little off on my fingers, but on my toes it is a gorgeous bright coralish-red. Too cute! Perfect for rockin those open toed shoes in Summertime.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice for your toes, but I wouldn't put in on my fingernails. It's too orange, and I usually stick with darker colors for my fingernails. The bottle lasts forever, just remember to screw it on all the way. I've gone on to better colors, but keep this one just in case.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

Popular Polishes