OPI Cajun Shrimp

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

This color does not turn out the color I thought it would. It looks too much of an in between of pink and orange so it looked like the color of throw up! haha

on 5/11/2008 8:19:00 PM

I love this color! I was looking for a melony red for the summer, and I struck gold with this one. It's sort of an orangey, melon/coral, almost-red color. It's very bright, and it looks great on me (warm, very fair skintone) It's a very fun color and a must-have. Also, the wearability was fab. Lasted so long that I got over the color (over a week)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this. It's bright, cheery, perfect for spring and summer. I use it on my toes, mainly, because it's quite bright. I love OPI brushes, they are angled perfectly and provide the perfect brush to control application... you will not regret this purchase.

on 9/9/2007 8:42:00 PM

I love this orangey color, but it peels from my nails within a couple days, no matter what bases and top coats I use, or if I use it alone.

Edit: I've been using thinner layers with it and that seems to help some with the peeling. I've also been getting a lot of compliments for it, so i've raised my rating to a 5. It's pretty awesome.

on 10/12/2006 1:54:00 PM

I'm not sure why I was drawn to this initially, since I tend to hate garish looking colors like this. But I did buy it. I used it on my toenails, but it just looked odd. If I had been tanner when I used it, I'm sure that it would look lovely. But if you are pale, this isn't going to do much for you. The good thing about it though, was the fact that I only needed one coat for it to show up nicely. I don't think I would buy it again though

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a bright coral and this is totally it. Its a gorgeous bright almost neon orangey coral. Very pretty. Looks great with my tan NC30 light olive complexion. i use this strictly on my toes, as i like bright shades with my summery sandals. Retails for $6-7. Lasting power is a few days tops but its a great shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Bright coral color. Matte cream. Fun for toes!

Popular Polishes