OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.6

on 10/7/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Just perfect for beach toenails , very bright colour but not tacky luminous orange, a definite favourite of mine.
Absolutely will use again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this color - I had been searching for the perfect coral/red/pink for quite awhile and finally found it! I can see this color looking really great on very tan skin, but I'm very pale and cool toned and it makes my hands look really nice. Can't wait to try it on my toes.

on 12/29/2012 7:59:00 AM

Love this color! This has been my go-to red for some time now and after reapplying it after a hiatus, now I know why. I love a good red, but some can be too cold on my hands and ages them. I also love a good 1950s red but without trying to hard. This fits the bill. It's like a creamy, watered down red. Many people are mentioning this as a summer color, but it's dead of winter here and I needed a bright color to lift my mood while still being a red. Mood uplifted! Works perfectly with my fair, warm-toned skin.

on 7/20/2009 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

LOVE this color. It's so summery and looks great with a summer tan. It's red on the orangey side, not blue. No shimmer at all.

on 4/19/2006 8:28:00 PM

This is a fab BRIGHT red-orange polish - pretty much neon on my nails. I'm fairly pale and cool toned, but this looks great on my toes with or without a tan. It's a real eye catching summer shade, and pretty unique IMO. I like, very much!

I am a PPP, and this looks neon on my nails. I love this on my toes, but on my fingers, I feel like an extra in an Oliva Newton-John video from the '80's. Thankfully, I picked this up at a thrift store dirt cheap. This is the perfect toe red, but not for my hands. Blah. The best or worst thing that happened, is when I went to take this off my nails, it wouldn't budge! I will not buy this again, because this will last a while for my pedicures.

on 4/23/2005 12:44:00 AM

Ermm..I'm not really loving the color. It's a nice bright fun color, but it feels a little too red for me. Like I'm wearing red, but the coral in it makes it look like I'm wearing an "untrue" red polish. I'll keep it for my toes, but will find a more mellow, true-to-coral polish for my fingers.

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Totally fun color! Cajun Shrimp is a bright pink-red cream, which yes, borders on the fluorescent side (Miwako). I love how bright, shiny and happy this color is! And it looks so incredibly awesome with my mid-summer tan.

Popular Polishes