OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am having a bit of a bright coral phase, so when I was looking to buy more nail polish Cajun Shrimp jumped out at me and I just had to have it! Cajun Shrimp is one of those classic, old-school OPIs that everyone seems to own so I was excited to try it out - and I wasn't disappointed! The colour is a very pretty orange-red coral. It is quite bright but not too neon, or in your face. It is a flattering shade on my skin and I do believe it would suit all skin tones. It has a creme formula, and applies smoothly and easily. Two coats is all you need. It did not run or apply streakily or patchily. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It is a great shade of summer coral to add to your collection. It's such a classic, flattering colour and has a reliable formula - I can see why it is an OPI favourite.

on 3/29/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually hate this kind of color but I wanted something bright and warm-toned for a trip to Florida and CS was perfect. Easy-peasy application and BRIGHT Coral-toned warmth.
A classic.

on 10/7/2014 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Just perfect for beach toenails , very bright colour but not tacky luminous orange, a definite favourite of mine.
Absolutely will use again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this color - I had been searching for the perfect coral/red/pink for quite awhile and finally found it! I can see this color looking really great on very tan skin, but I'm very pale and cool toned and it makes my hands look really nice. Can't wait to try it on my toes.

on 2/23/2014 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Perfect coral color. So shiny and the great quality you expect from OPI. I have a mini bottle so the brush erks me. I like this color enough that I plan to get a full sized bottle.

on 7/8/2013 3:16:00 PM

I love this, I am so glad I "discovered" it a few weeks ago. I have been looking for the right coral polish for quite a while! Tried a few Essies first and was disappointed with the thin, uneven coverage & chips. Glad I finally tried an OPI as their formula is far superior & my manis last longer(their colors are just boring lately). Anyway, Cajun Shrimp is a very bright summery red on me. It does look a lil orange/pink in some lights but definitely red which I appreciate since it looks much nicer on my hands than a lighter coral would. So cute, would definitely use again& again

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love love LOVE this colour and I'm generally not much of a coral kind of girl. As usual with OPI you get perfect coverage in 2 coats and it is a gorgeous shade that in different lights can look pink, red or even orange. This also looks amazing as a pedicure colour for the summer. This is a staple that I will be repurchasing if I ever run out.

This is definitely a pretty coral, but an orangy-red coral if you ask me. I want to love it, but I don't. To be fair I have blonde hair and fair skin so I think a more orange-pink coral would work better on me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The perfect Summer/Fall colour! A bright red with orange undertones. Beautiful!

Popular Polishes