OPI Cajun Shrimp

OPI Cajun Shrimp
Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.8

on 12/29/2012 7:59:00 AM

Love this color! This has been my go-to red for some time now and after reapplying it after a hiatus, now I know why. I love a good red, but some can be too cold on my hands and ages them. I also love a good 1950s red but without trying to hard. This fits the bill. It's like a creamy, watered down red. Many people are mentioning this as a summer color, but it's dead of winter here and I needed a bright color to lift my mood while still being a red. Mood uplifted! Works perfectly with my fair, warm-toned skin.

on 8/8/2008 5:51:00 PM

From these reviews, I thought this would be a little more coral than red. Alas, it is too red for me. :( Although I wouldn't buy it again, I will continue to wear it until

either

A. I finish the bottle (unlikely!) , or

B. I get bored of it.

The colour is a red-orange. It's a nice colour, just not what I was looking for... :(

It looks brighter in the bottle than it is. (This is a good thing, IMO.) continued >>

on 4/19/2006 8:28:00 PM

This is a fab BRIGHT red-orange polish - pretty much neon on my nails. I'm fairly pale and cool toned, but this looks great on my toes with or without a tan. It's a real eye catching summer shade, and pretty unique IMO. I like, very much!

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Totally fun color! Cajun Shrimp is a bright pink-red cream, which yes, borders on the fluorescent side (Miwako). I love how bright, shiny and happy this color is! And it looks so incredibly awesome with my mid-summer tan.

Popular Polishes