OPI Cajun Shrimp

4.6

on 4/25/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am in LOVE with this polish. It's such a fun and bright color! I get a lot of compliments from men when I wear this polish and a lot of women as well who often say that they wish they were able to choose bolder polishes like that! It's overall a fantastic product!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ooh, so pretty! A wonderful modern, young version of the classic red nail. Two coats is enough, and it lasts quite well without chipping, even without base or top.

I usually don't like the look of red nails, it seems to age my hands and make my fingers look stumpy and triangular. But this one looks really awesome, and I can't stop looking at my hands and smiling :)

on 4/23/2010 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is absolutely THE best color "red" ever! They make it in the OPI gel nail polish and it looks beautiful on both my fingers AND toes...I have received sooooo many compliments about the color - and btw, I am fair, light blonde, brown eyes...I would have never tried this color in a million years, saw it on a friend and I was hooked!!! It really is summery; a light red with hues of coral and pink, depending on the light - and it's amazing that this odd, but beautiful color looks perfect on my skin. Try it - you won't be disappointed!!!

on 7/4/2018 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What else can be said about this polish? Good formula but the color... So intriguing! These pictures don't do it justice, you have to see it in person. Red-coral-pink, yet it's a glossy creme with no holographic effect or glitter. I can't figure out how they did it but this color is great. I wear on my toes and it seems to go with anything I wear all summer long.
Love it, hope to always have this.

I am having a bit of a bright coral phase, so when I was looking to buy more nail polish Cajun Shrimp jumped out at me and I just had to have it! Cajun Shrimp is one of those classic, old-school OPIs that everyone seems to own so I was excited to try it out - and I wasn't disappointed! The colour is a very pretty orange-red coral. It is quite bright but not too neon, or in your face. It is a flattering shade on my skin and I do believe it would suit all skin tones. It has a creme formula, and applies smoothly and easily. Two coats is all you need. It did not run or apply streakily or patchily. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It is a great shade of summer coral to add to your collection. It's such a classic, flattering colour and has a reliable formula - I can see why it is an OPI favourite.

on 2/23/2014 11:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Perfect coral color. So shiny and the great quality you expect from OPI. I have a mini bottle so the brush erks me. I like this color enough that I plan to get a full sized bottle.

on 2/17/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This should be a staple in every girls collection. It is the perfect shade of red-orange (leaning more on the red side) to pair with a coral lip. Application is smooth and chipping is minimal for the first four or five days with a good top coat. Will repurchase again and again!

I would describe this color as a true coral- not too orange, not too pink, not too red, but instead a perfect coral mix. I have a very light olive skin complexion and this color looks awesome on me. It brings out the warm tones in my skin and it's very flattering. It's the middle of winter right now but I have it on my fingers and toes because it's such a happy color.

I only use one coat of cajun shrimp and I get perfect coverage. I like to put on 3 layers of quickdry topcoats to protect my OPI polished from chipping (and of course a basecoat) and it works well for me. I can wash dishes, type, peel up stickers with my thumbnail...my polish stays chip-free.

on 7/16/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so obsessed with this color!!! So creamy and bright!! I cant get enough of this. In the bottle it looks reddish orange but on my toes its an orange/coral color. Its really an awesome summer color.

on 7/2/2011 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Cajun Shrimp is a very bright orange on me, not coral, I am not crazy about orange toes, unless you have a really dark tan. This polish reminds of the neon bathing suits in the early 90's. I have only worn this a couple of times. Since I do not sun tan anymore, it looks horrible on my pasty white feet. Now, since I am so white, I tend to wear darker colors...