OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.6

on 1/26/2008 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to color for summer. I admittedly have a bit of an obsession with coral, and this is my favorite. A little less orange than My Chihuahua Bites, and great on the toes with a tan. As previously stated, if you go for nudes, this may not be for you. But if you are like I am, and have no desire for a nude toenail - go for it!

Cajun Shrimp is a bright coral orange-y red creme from OPI. I like the color, but it doesn't quite suit my PPP skin. I can get away with it on my toes, but it looks bad on my fingers, unfortunately. Other then that I love the color and I love OPI's formula! I took one lippie off just because of the price and the fact that it doesn't look that great on me. I probably wouldn't buy it again just because their are a lot of other colors that suit me better.

on 1/22/2009 8:30:00 PM

I agree with the previous reviewer - I was hoping for coral and got a red, albeit a pretty one. On the nails I don't detect any tinge of coral/orange. Happy color, though

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The perfect Summer/Fall colour! A bright red with orange undertones. Beautiful!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

As a native to louisiana the name of this color just drew me in alone. I first heard of this color under a photo of britney spears at the nail salon, i looked up the color and fell in love. Its such a lovely pinkish-orangey shade thats perfect for summer time and it makes your toes just so cute!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, Bright, Eye catching. Just a beautiful creme reddish orangey pinky hue. Opaque in just one coat. When I have this shade on my fingers it just puts me in a good mood. Cute name too. It's winter time & I have it on. I'm sure everybody is saying that this is perfect for spring/summer. I'll wear it whenever I want. It is in my set of 10 minis to sample. I will definately get the full size bottle. A must have for everybody's nail polish collection.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a coral colour with a orange undertone, very nice for summer and it looks good as a mani/pedi. Goes on smoothly, dries fast and has a nice shine but it does chip fast on me so that is one lippie off!

on 2/15/2014 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There really aren't words for how wonderful this color is: a bright, tropical red bordering on orange. It's my go-to spring and summer color.

The application is great. The brush spreads evenly, and the formula is pigmented and smooth. Two coats for full opacity.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Cajun Shrimp is my coral. I'm very pale, NC20 but this is good with my skin tone. Even when I try to pick out a different shade, I grab Cajun Shrimp and fall in love all over again. I just picked up My Chiuhua Bites, but it's a little more pink. I usually stick to lighter shades, like Privacy Please but Cajun Shrimp is so fun.

on 3/29/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually hate this kind of color but I wanted something bright and warm-toned for a trip to Florida and CS was perfect. Easy-peasy application and BRIGHT Coral-toned warmth.
A classic.