4.6

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 months ago

Typical opi polish... lasts long and good pigment. This color isn't a go to for me though...a mix of pink and orange...I'm not an orange kinda girl but nice non the less

About reviewer (1023 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2 years ago

What else can be said about this polish? Good formula but the color... So intriguing! These pictures don't do it justice, you have to see it in person. Red-coral-pink, yet it's a glossy creme with no holographic effect or glitter. I can't figure out how they did it but this color is great. I wear on my toes and it seems to go with anything I wear all summer long. Love it, hope to always have this.

About reviewer (312 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

The perfect bright red-orange summer toe color for light olives! On my skin it comes across as a cheerful apple red. It has the typical OPI formula that will continue to apply smoothly for years -- I've had this bottle since 2014 and it's still going strong. One downside I have noticed is that it's a little more likely to chip than other OPI polishes, so I don't wear it on my fingers for that reason.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Perfect balance of pink, red, orange. Great formula. Beautiful in the bottle and on the nail. If I could only have one polish, this would be my choice. Love it. Looks appropriate year round. That said, it is very dependent on skintone and lighting. I have warm skin, and it is perfectly flattering on me. The mix of colors makes it fun and complex. Indoors, it leans more orange on me. I read reviews from other ladies who were not fans of this color. Maybe it is better for warm skin? OPI (Coty) continues to raise prices (currently $10.50). I think that has been 2 hikes just this year (first $1.00, and this month another $.50). It seems like they are taking us for granted. But if you wait for the sales and use coupons, you can still get OPI for a reasonable price ($6 or less a bottle). Beauty Brands, Ulta, and now Sally Beauty have OPI sales several times a year.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

3 years ago

I am having a bit of a bright coral phase, so when I was looking to buy more nail polish Cajun Shrimp jumped out at me and I just had to have it! Cajun Shrimp is one of those classic, old-school OPIs that everyone seems to own so I was excited to try it out - and I wasn't disappointed! The colour is a very pretty orange-red coral. It is quite bright but not too neon, or in your face. It is a flattering shade on my skin and I do believe it would suit all skin tones. It has a creme formula, and applies smoothly and easily. Two coats is all you need. It did not run or apply streakily or patchily. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish. It is a great shade of summer coral to add to your collection. It's such a classic, flattering colour and has a reliable formula - I can see why it is an OPI favourite.

About reviewer (733 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I have a love/hate with OPI, but I love this! The brush and color range on most OPI is great, but the formula is usually hit or miss for me. This color applied like a dream and two coats dried to the point of no denting or bed-sheet marks after an hour. I have medium/dark skin and this has the perfect "is it red, is it orange?" effect on my hands. I haven't tested it out, but I think the color would look great on all skin tones.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

4 years ago

I don't like pink nail polishes nor do I think they suit my skin tone (olive) but I have to say I love Cajun Shrimp! It was worn week in, week out last summer. I was obsessed and couldn't stop looking at my nails! It was in my "Trend on Ten" box otherwise I would never have bought it as a single colour.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

5 years ago

I usually hate this kind of color but I wanted something bright and warm-toned for a trip to Florida and CS was perfect. Easy-peasy application and BRIGHT Coral-toned warmth. A classic.

About reviewer (2443 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I Really love this nail polish!! Isnt too red or too dark, its just perfect! my skin is medium and It looks really cool!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlack

from

5 years ago

I love this nail polish, this looks more like an apple red on my hands. It's red with pink/coral tones, looks very different from how orange it looks in the bottle. I'm asian, NC20. I always get this in shellac and own a bottle of the nail polish for touch ups.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29