OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.5

on 7/15/2017 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Perfect balance of pink, red, orange. Great formula. Beautiful in the bottle and on the nail. If I could only have one polish, this would be my choice. Love it. Looks appropriate year round.

That said, it is very dependent on skintone and lighting. I have warm skin, and it is perfectly flattering on me. The mix of colors makes it fun and complex. Indoors, it leans more orange on me. I read reviews from other ladies who were not fans of this color. Maybe it is better for warm skin?

OPI (Coty) continues to raise prices (currently $10.50). I think that has been 2 hikes just this year (first $1.00, and this month another $.50). It seems like they are taking us for granted. But if you wait for the sales and use coupons, you can still get OPI for a reasonable price ($6 or less a bottle). Beauty Brands, Ulta, and now Sally Beauty have OPI sales several times a year.

on 3/29/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I usually hate this kind of color but I wanted something bright and warm-toned for a trip to Florida and CS was perfect. Easy-peasy application and BRIGHT Coral-toned warmth.
A classic.