OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpOPI - Cajun Shrimp

4.4

on 5/1/2013 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this shade. An excellent shade for Summer.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, Bright, Eye catching. Just a beautiful creme reddish orangey pinky hue. Opaque in just one coat. When I have this shade on my fingers it just puts me in a good mood. Cute name too. It's winter time & I have it on. I'm sure everybody is saying that this is perfect for spring/summer. I'll wear it whenever I want. It is in my set of 10 minis to sample. I will definately get the full size bottle. A must have for everybody's nail polish collection.

on 5/11/2011 10:22:00 PM

Great color, stunning coral-red, I bought it last year but it is still in style for this summer. The only thing, I think it is a kind of ''young'' color not so office friendly.

on 6/4/2010 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Such a fun color for the summer! I get a ton of compliments when I wear this shade. Wears well with 2 coats and it looks fabulous with Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure on top.

on 4/19/2010 12:07:00 PM

I absolutely love this color!! It is the perfect spring/summer nailpolish. I only use this on my toes and it looks great when I am pale w/o accentuating my ghost-ness ;) and faboosh when I am tan. It is a wonderful orangey-red that is not overpowering.

Love love LOVE OPI nail polish! This is a gorgeous orangey pink and it looks good on my paler skin (I find the more pinky red are very unflattering)

The brush is great and it goes on nicely - only a couple of coats needed for perfection, AND I find it lasts forever! I'm stocking up.

on 8/8/2008 5:51:00 PM

From these reviews, I thought this would be a little more coral than red. Alas, it is too red for me. :( Although I wouldn't buy it again, I will continue to wear it until

either

A. I finish the bottle (unlikely!) , or

B. I get bored of it.

The colour is a red-orange. It's a nice colour, just not what I was looking for... :(

It looks brighter in the bottle than it is. (This is a good thing, IMO.) continued >>

on 3/25/2008 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This color caught my eye when I was getting my hair done in a beauty salon awhile ago. I don't get my nails done or do them myself often, but had to have this color when I saw it. This coral type color looks gorgeous on my NC30 (olive complexion) skin. I like wearing it when I want a pick-me-up!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was looking for a bright coral and this is totally it. Its a gorgeous bright almost neon orangey coral. Very pretty. Looks great with my tan NC30 light olive complexion. i use this strictly on my toes, as i like bright shades with my summery sandals. Retails for $6-7. Lasting power is a few days tops but its a great shade.

I am a PPP, and this looks neon on my nails. I love this on my toes, but on my fingers, I feel like an extra in an Oliva Newton-John video from the '80's. Thankfully, I picked this up at a thrift store dirt cheap. This is the perfect toe red, but not for my hands. Blah. The best or worst thing that happened, is when I went to take this off my nails, it wouldn't budge! I will not buy this again, because this will last a while for my pedicures.

Popular Polishes