OPI Cajun Shrimp

Cajun ShrimpCajun ShrimpCajun Shrimp

4.5

on 2/25/2015 8:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I Really love this nail polish!! Isnt too red or too dark, its just perfect! my skin is medium and It looks really cool!

on 6/27/2013 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say enough about this product. It's the best polish EVER. not only is the color beautiful but the quality is phenomenal. It's very pigmented so you can get away with only one coat easy. Not only is it opaque but it also dries very fast and the application is PERFECT. It goes on very smoothly and without streaks. Love love love

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just don't like it very much on my skin tone. But gret formula and brush and opacity. I think I would go for a lighter coral though because of my color.

on 10/29/2011 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

If you happen to notice what pedi color I have on in the summer, it is 95% of the time OPI Cajun Shrimp. That says a lot because I get bored of colors very easily & won't stay addicted to one polish for long! Cajun Shrimp is a hot orangey-red coral that is perfect for summer. On my nails it's a bit bright, and for some reason I'm not too fond of it on long nails, but on toes it's perfection.
The lasting time wasn't spectacular for me but the shade is so so worth it. The formula is a breeze, one coat for near total opacity and two for a super shiny, opaque creme finish. It's a teeny bit thin but that's probably just me being picky.
If you're looking for a hot summer color, GET THIS. I usually think $8 for a polish is expensive but I will pay over and over for this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

The perfect Summer/Fall colour! A bright red with orange undertones. Beautiful!

on 11/7/2010 11:25:00 PM

My salon was having a sale on brighter colors now that it's getting colder, and this one caught my eye. It's a bright coral/orange/red color, with no shimmer at all, which I love. I think this would look gorgeous on toes in the summer, I can't wait to wear it when it gets warm again. The consistency is excellent, two coats and it's completely opaque (although you could probably get away with only one). Love it!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

What a completely fabulous colour! I picked this out when I was getting a manicure, and immediately hunted it down. It's a great pinky-corally red (It reminds me of Revlon Matte Strawberry Suede lipstick, which was magnificent and is now discontinued). I love red nails, and this is perfect as a summery equivalent. The formula has been great so far, with no chipping yet (two days), great opacity, everything you expect from OPI. LOVE IT.

My favorite nail polish. I don't wear it ALL the time, but whenever I put it on, it instantly makes me happy. I'm all about the bright, obnoxious nail polish. It's the perfect bright orangey/red color and I just love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's nice for your toes, but I wouldn't put in on my fingernails. It's too orange, and I usually stick with darker colors for my fingernails. The bottle lasts forever, just remember to screw it on all the way. I've gone on to better colors, but keep this one just in case.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Cajun Shrimp is the most used-up nail polish in my collection- I never get tired of this! It's a gorgeous reddish coral color that is very flattering on my skin tone. By far one of my top 5 favorite nail polishes! :)

Popular Polishes