Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Oil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet - I have been using this for the past 10 years and it's safe to say that this is my HG drugstore eye makeup remover.

The formula is gentle and does not sting my eyes and it takes off waterproof makeup so well it requires least amount of rubbing back and forth on my eyes. I've tried Clinique Take The Day Off and Lancôme Bificil and this baby works just as well (maybe even better because it leaves the least amount of residue on my eyes) and it only cost a fraction of the prices.

Definitely recommend. Have repurchased about 100X.

on 9/23/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. I've been using it for years and happily call it my HG eye makeup remover. It's easy to find in drugstores, has a low price, removes my waterproof makeup with ease and without stinging, and doesn't have much of a fragrance. What's not to like? Just finished another bottle and am off to the store to buy another.

This is one of those products that I neither like nor dislike. I have used it on and off over the years. Despite the fact that it is "oil free", this definitely leaves some sort of film across the eye area. If I use it to remove my eye makeup at night, I always have residue and smearing the next morning. I am not a fan of doing a morning cleanse, so this annoys me a little bit and is why I no longer use it. It is reasonably good at removing eye makeup and it does not cause me any irritation, but there are better products out there.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love using this to remove my eye makeup. Fast and easy to use. I use 1 cotton round if I'm just wearing mascara & eyeliner. If I'm wearing eyeshadow I might use 2. Afterwards I take off my face makeup with a wipe & then wash my face with a cleanser. The walmart store brand of this works just as great and cheaper! Would have given this 5 stars if the bottle had a smaller opening so you can control how much comes out

on 7/26/2017 5:46:00 PM

I really wanted to like this because it's so inexpensive. But this stuff seriously irritates my eyes! If I get even a little bit in them, they burn and sting.

Regarding product effectiveness, it does a decent job of removing the eye makeup. No real complaints there. I also have not noticed any residue leftover as others have mentioned.

I also think the packaging could be better. I wish it had a cap with a small hole in the middle so you could get just a little product out at a time. When you take off the lid, the whole thing is just open and it makes it very easy to spill mass quantities of it everywhere when you're trying to pour it onto your cotton pad.

I'll use this up, but no, I won't repurchase it.

on 8/30/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This works extremely well at removing my eye makeup. I just put some on a cotton pad and hold it over my eyes, and it helps the makeup slide right off. It doesn't sting my eyes at all. So far, this is my favorite eye remover that I've tried.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I regret buying two of these with a coupon for two bottles. I will probably give the other bottle away if one of my friends wants it. My rating is a 3, but I was almost thinking to rate it a 2. This does remove eye makeup, however, it leaves me with an oily feeling. I cannot use a mild cleanser like Cetaphil after using this. The good part is it takes off waterproof mascara without taking out any eyelashes. Also, it is fragrance free. I was dissatisfied using this last night because I had worn a sparkly eyeshadow and I was left with a few sparkles after removal. I decided to use a different remover to take away the remaining sparkles.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after seeing great reviews. However this product burns my eyes like hell and it leaves residue on my eyes and i start seeing blur for a while. Everytime i use it i have to wash my eyes with lots of water to get rid of the burn. And it is not cheap for a drugstore brand, i will never buy it again.

Best eye makeup remover I've ever used. Works extremely well and quickly. It is a bit pricey though, so get the Target store brand version instead because it's just as good.

on 4/22/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Irritates my eyes, stings and leaves a film. When I rinse it off completely, my face feels burned and tight. Prefer bliss lid and lash remover.