Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Neutrogena Oil Free eye  makeup remover
Oil Free eye  makeup removerOil Free eye  makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

This is one of those products that I neither like nor dislike. I have used it on and off over the years. Despite the fact that it is "oil free", this definitely leaves some sort of film across the eye area. If I use it to remove my eye makeup at night, I always have residue and smearing the next morning. I am not a fan of doing a morning cleanse, so this annoys me a little bit and is why I no longer use it. It is reasonably good at removing eye makeup and it does not cause me any irritation, but there are better products out there.

on 4/22/2017 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Irritates my eyes and leaves a film. When I rinse it off completely, my face feels burned and tight. Prefer bliss lid and lash remover.

Best eye makeup remover I've ever used. Works extremely well and quickly. It is a bit pricey though, so get the Target store brand version instead because it's just as good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I regret buying two of these with a coupon for two bottles. I will probably give the other bottle away if one of my friends wants it. My rating is a 3, but I was almost thinking to rate it a 2. This does remove eye makeup, however, it leaves me with an oily feeling. I cannot use a mild cleanser like Cetaphil after using this. The good part is it takes off waterproof mascara without taking out any eyelashes. Also, it is fragrance free. I was dissatisfied using this last night because I had worn a sparkly eyeshadow and I was left with a few sparkles after removal. I decided to use a different remover to take away the remaining sparkles.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after seeing great reviews. However this product burns my eyes like hell and it leaves residue on my eyes and i start seeing blur for a while. Everytime i use it i have to wash my eyes with lots of water to get rid of the burn. And it is not cheap for a drugstore brand, i will never buy it again.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This takes off all makeup including waterproof mascara so easily. Not oily or greasy and doesnt leave residue. I will say though that the target and Wal-Mart generic version works just as well, so I normally will buy that instead.

on 2/10/2017 4:25:00 PM

I've been using this product for years and I really like it. It takes off any eye makeup I have and doesn't dry my eyes out or hurt my lashes.

on 2/10/2017 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This does remove waterproof mascara but it also burned my eyes and dried them out so much . I tried the sephora brand one and it works and is much gentler. If you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend this .

on 1/10/2017 11:56:00 AM

Never leaves my skin with a gross oily feel and always removes all my makeup.

on 1/10/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a user of intense skin care including Retin-A and acids, I really appreciate how gentle this is in effectively removing eye makeup and face makeup as my first cleanse. When it's on sale it's even better. I also appreciate the uncomplicated packaging.