Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Neutrogena Oil Free eye  makeup remover
Oil Free eye  makeup removerOil Free eye  makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 10/6/2016 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This leaves my skin dry, irritated and flaky, but is oily at the same time. I suspect my skin is reacting badly to the alcohol in this product, since it's in the first 5 ingredients and my skin hates it. Everyone's skin is different, clearly some people love this, but if you find that alcohol and your skin don't mix, I would stay away.

on 10/5/2016 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Loved, loved, LOVED, this product. I generally wear pretty light makeup, but I do wear waterproof black eyeliner and mascara. When I last had this, I would just use my fingers and wipe it around, and it would cut right through whatever eye disaster I had on at the time (ah, high school). I would then rinse my face with water to get everything off. I'll be buying this when I finish my current Nivea eye makeup remover.

From this product I got no stinging or burning, easy makeup removal, and no irritation. Little scrubbing needed to get everything off and rinse clean. I did find that it would fog up my vision a little bit, but that was easily remedied with a few eye drops or rinsing with water.

To Read all 1312 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/24/2016 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Much better than the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover that I have been using for 20 years. Two added bonuses: SUPER price and less irritating to my eyes. I'm so glad that I ran out of make-up remover and had make a late night run to CVS!

on 9/20/2016 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the best product to remove eye make-up! I wear eye shadow primer, eye shadow, liner, and mascara. I find this works the best to quickly and remove everything. When I put a dab on a cotton round, I find that one dab per eye works well. No need to use more.
After I finish with this product I rinse it off with warm water and a wash cloth and then I wash my face.
I have been using this eye make-up remover for years. I had replaced my old expensive Clinique one with this and it works just as well (if not better) for a lot less money!
I briefly tried the Garnier Micellar Water with the pink cap recently since I had a coupon and heard good things. After a week I went back to this product! This is a must have product for me. When I get low I will stock up and buy them two at a time at my local discount retailer!

on 9/20/2016 9:45:00 AM

I have very sensitive skin and most of the eye makeup removers used to dry out my skin or cause allergic reactions which was why I wasn't wearing much eye makeup until I started using this product. Doesn't irritate or burn eyes and the eye area. I think it's perfect. I'm sure there are other great eye makeup removers but for me, the price-performance ratio is very high plus you can find it anywhere even in supermarkets so that's pretty convenient too.

It recently went a packaging and name (they added "Deep Clean") change in my country and while I prefer the old packaging the formula doesn't seem to have changed (though I haven't crosschecked the ingredients list).

Highly recommended.

on 8/2/2016 2:00:00 PM

Decent, but not as good as Clinique's Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover. This Neutrogena remover is nice, and I like the fact that it doesn't irritate my eyes at all.

But it leaves a lot of greasy residue behind and it doesn't remove my mascara as thoroughly as the Clinique does.

But overall, I have to say that I wouldn't buy this again. It just doesn't do an adequate job of removing eye makeup. Plus there are tons of other similar products out there to try.

Not so horrible that I won't finish up my bottle, but not worth buying again IMO.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The first couple of times I used this, it was quite greasy and bothered my eyes. Then I noticed that I was supposed to shake the bottle before using! Well, I did that, but it still felt a bit greasy, which is odd since it's "oil free". It did just an okay job of removing my eye makeup. I washed my face after using this, and there was a lot of eye makeup under my eyes so had to use the remover again. I guess my biggest gripe is that my eyes stung a bit, even after I shook the bottle, and they also felt "greasy".

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I sometimes buy the Equate version over this one, because there really isn't much difference between the two. Overall, I wholeheartedly trust the Neutrogena brand.

They have something to cater to all skin types, and are consistently reliable in their good quality. And of course, their oil free eye makeup remover is no exception.

I still prefer my beloved Lancôme Bi-Facil, but that eye makeup remover can get pricey (although it is worth every penny).

So when I can't or don't feel like splurging on the Lancôme, the Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover is my go-to product.

My go-to eye makeup remover. Takes off eye makeup easily. Doubles as my face makeup remover at times. Good product!

on 6/21/2016 2:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really love this eye makeup remover. I think I'm on my 3rd bottle now. It shakes up to a cloudy white colour, so I always know when I've got it combined evenly. It takes off all of my eye makeup, including the toughest asian waterproof mascaras. It doesn't smell like anything. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It's cheap. It's always available at my nearest shoppers. I guess the only 'criticism' is that it may be called oil free but it still has a light oily texture on the skin, though definitely less oily feeling than other true oil suspension removers like shu uemura.