Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Neutrogena Oil Free eye  makeup remover
Oil Free eye  makeup removerOil Free eye  makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This takes off all makeup including waterproof mascara so easily. Not oily or greasy and doesnt leave residue. I will say though that the target and Wal-Mart generic version works just as well, so I normally will buy that instead.

on 2/10/2017 4:25:00 PM

I've been using this product for years and I really like it. It takes off any eye makeup I have and doesn't dry my eyes out or hurt my lashes.

on 2/10/2017 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This does remove waterproof mascara but it also burned my eyes and dried them out so much . I tried the sephora brand one and it works and is much gentler. If you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend this .

on 1/10/2017 11:56:00 AM

Never leaves my skin with a gross oily feel and always removes all my makeup.

on 1/10/2017 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a user of intense skin care including Retin-A and acids, I really appreciate how gentle this is in effectively removing eye makeup and face makeup as my first cleanse. When it's on sale it's even better. I also appreciate the uncomplicated packaging.

on 12/20/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Really price effective eye makeup remover. I've been using this for 5 years and it's been great. Doesn't irritate my skin/eyes like it does for some other people here. It definitely does leave a greasy film, I always follow up with cleansing my face, so it doesn't bother me as much.

Not a fan of this product. It definitely removed the eye makeup, but I felt as if it irritated my eyes and I hated the feeling of it afterwards. It felt like a layer of grease was on my skin. It did not feel comfortable and I always had to wipe it off with a wet washcloth afterwards.

So it does remove the makeup, but the effects after are just not worth it.

Bought this a while ago, never really used it as I don't usually wear waterproof eye makeup.
It was only last Saturday that I put on my waterproof mascara for a wedding and when it came to wash it off, it was a nightmare!!
I then remembered I have this laying in my drawer! I shook it up, I used it and it was love after that.
I will always purchase this from this point on, it does not smell, it does not irritate.

on 11/4/2016 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've been an on-and-off user of Neutrogena Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover for at least 8 years. It is a dual-phase liquid, so it requires shaking and quick dispensing before it starts to re-separate. It has a slippery-feeling when applied, but does not contain any oil. I love that it is fragrance-free and immediately removes long-wearing or water-proof eye makeup with the lightest touch. It is also readily available in almost any drug store at a very reasonable price. However, this last bottle I bought (and just finished) seemed to be slightly more irritating than I remember. I tried switching to a super-soft cotton pad, thinking my eye area might be sensitive to even a very small amount of rubbing. Although the cotton pad selection did make a difference in being less irritating, I discovered when trying a sample of Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips that the Clinique product seemed more gentle, all else being equal. Given this recent experience, I'm not sure I will buy the Neutrogena product again, but I would definitely recommend it.

on 10/6/2016 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This leaves my skin dry, irritated and flaky, but is oily at the same time. I suspect my skin is reacting badly to the alcohol in this product, since it's in the first 5 ingredients and my skin hates it. Everyone's skin is different, clearly some people love this, but if you find that alcohol and your skin don't mix, I would stay away.