Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Oil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 4/17/2018 11:07:00 PM

I've been using this for over 10 years, it's readily available at any drugstore, it's under $6, and it simply works without needing to rub hard, or tug at your eyes.. I don't wear winged liner, waterproof mascara, or tons of brow products, so one soaked cotton pad removes all my eye makeup from both eyes.. I then follow up with micellar water on my entire face, then wash with either CeraVe cleanser, or Dove Sensitive Beauty Bar... Definitely recommend. 💋💄❣

on 3/27/2018 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this for years and I love it! It removes my eye makeup very quickly at night and I have used it to remove lip colour as well. It works really well as a spot corrector when applying eye makeup. A little bit of this on the end of a q-tip works wonders for removing excess liquid liner, even after it has dried. It is a little greasy so I have to blot any excess off with a tissue to ensure that it doesn't spread and ruin the rest of my eye makeup. But I think that shows that even just a little bit of this can really remove makeup!

on 3/24/2018 6:29:00 PM

It's okay. It definitely works well, it just leaves an oily finish on your lids after. I find micellar water to be a better fit.

on 12/12/2017 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It’s an amazing make up remover! With just one pad I can take away the heaviest eye makeup and even concealer! It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and does not irritate my eyes. I love it.

Can't believe I haven't written a review for this yet - I have been using this for the past 10 years and it's safe to say that this is my HG drugstore eye makeup remover.

The formula is gentle and does not sting my eyes and it takes off waterproof makeup so well it requires least amount of rubbing back and forth on my eyes. I've tried Clinique Take The Day Off and Lancôme Bificil and this baby works just as well (maybe even better because it leaves the least amount of residue on my eyes) and it only cost a fraction of the prices.

Definitely recommend. Have repurchased about 100X.

on 9/23/2017 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Can't believe I haven't reviewed this product yet. I've been using it for years and happily call it my HG eye makeup remover. It's easy to find in drugstores, has a low price, removes my waterproof makeup with ease and without stinging, and doesn't have much of a fragrance. What's not to like? Just finished another bottle and am off to the store to buy another.

on 8/30/2017 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This works extremely well at removing my eye makeup. I just put some on a cotton pad and hold it over my eyes, and it helps the makeup slide right off. It doesn't sting my eyes at all. So far, this is my favorite eye remover that I've tried.

on 7/26/2017 5:46:00 PM

I really wanted to like this because it's so inexpensive. But this stuff seriously irritates my eyes! If I get even a little bit in them, they burn and sting.

Regarding product effectiveness, it does a decent job of removing the eye makeup. No real complaints there. I also have not noticed any residue leftover as others have mentioned.

I also think the packaging could be better. I wish it had a cap with a small hole in the middle so you could get just a little product out at a time. When you take off the lid, the whole thing is just open and it makes it very easy to spill mass quantities of it everywhere when you're trying to pour it onto your cotton pad.

I'll use this up, but no, I won't repurchase it.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Love using this to remove my eye makeup. Fast and easy to use. I use 1 cotton round if I'm just wearing mascara & eyeliner. If I'm wearing eyeshadow I might use 2. Afterwards I take off my face makeup with a wipe & then wash my face with a cleanser. The walmart store brand of this works just as great and cheaper! Would have given this 5 stars if the bottle had a smaller opening so you can control how much comes out

This is one of those products that I neither like nor dislike. I have used it on and off over the years. Despite the fact that it is "oil free", this definitely leaves some sort of film across the eye area. If I use it to remove my eye makeup at night, I always have residue and smearing the next morning. I am not a fan of doing a morning cleanse, so this annoys me a little bit and is why I no longer use it. It is reasonably good at removing eye makeup and it does not cause me any irritation, but there are better products out there.