46%
package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

This mascara was very clumpy, and it always leaves smudges under my eyes, unlike my other mascaras.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

13 years ago

While I like the effects of this product, it is extremely dry. I am comparing it to other curling mascaras that are a more traditionally mascara wetness. I forsee myself tossing this in the trash sometime very soon and I only bought it about a two weeks ago.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry

HairBlond

13 years ago

This was really disappointing, and rather dry making application difficult.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

13 years ago

LOVEEEEE IT! This does what it says... curls and holds it for 8 hours! I do about 3 coats while wet, and its amazing :)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

EyesOther

from

13 years ago

I hated this mascara, really not one of the best especially after i had such high hopes for it. Didn't give me a curl or even manage to hold one (after using shiseido eyelash curler). it weighed down my lashes and really did nothing for them. Also dried out quickly, very disappointing.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

13 years ago

i like the brush but the mascara was very dry and did not stay on my lashes. i had to put on like four coats to make it look like i had even applied mascara. even then my lashes looked bad b.c the mascara dried very quickly. good thing it wasnt too expensive

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 years ago

The overall effects of this mascara are incredible. It gives my the long, curvy/curly, lifted, defined, and separated lashes I crave. It also comes in a wide variety of shades including the classic black, blak/brown, very black, and brown as well as a dark blue, deep green, a plum, and a burgandy. All of these things sound great in addition to the relatively cheap price and easy availability rate,however, this mascara flakes, smudges, and smears like crazy!!!! It almost hurts my eyes and makes them itchy and red, and I am not a contact lens wearer or have sensitive eyes. I would not repurchase because I like Lancome's Flextencils and Cover Girl's Lash Exact tons better.

About reviewer (463 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

13 years ago

This mascara smudges like crazy. It looks fine when you put it on, but an hour later, most of it ends up below your bottom lashes. Racoon eyes?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

13 years ago

I purchased the waterproof kind which was extremely hard to remove. The curl totally was not there and it clump immediately. The formula made my lashed feel heavy too waste of time and money.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairBlack

13 years ago

I guess that it all depends on the kind of eyelashes that you have. For example, my sister LOVES Cover Girl mascaras and Estee Lauder's mascara (can't remember the name but it comes in a straight tube). They do work really well on her but not on me. For me, the perfect drugstore mascara is this one. I have thin medium length lashes and this mascara makes them curl and look way thicker. The price is not bad either.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age25-29