46%
package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

Since you stop making this product I can find on suitable. I have spend 30.00 in the past 2 weeks trying to find a product that will do what this product does for me. This product holds to what is say it does waterproof and it curls my eyelashes. Bottom line I truly love - please help - I'm at you mercy.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

This is a good mascara if your only concern is curl. I didn't use the waterproof formula but I never do. I liked this when I wanted my lashes to hold a curl. In conjunction with another mascara, like one for volume, the combination may be great. When I used this I only used this one. It also gives a very natural look for your lashes. I recommend this to anyone who already has a lot of lashes and just want some curl. :)

About reviewer (138 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

10 years ago

this is an AMAZING mascara, I have extremely straight lashes and this holds a curl beautifully. but the huge downfall to this mascara is it's nearly impossible, literally a pain, to get off. I can't wear this everyday because I lose lashes every time I take try to take this off. I wear this occasionally if I'm going swimming because it will not budge.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

10 years ago

I actually really like this mascara. It's a nice waterproof formula that stays in place all day without any smudges Though i do curl my eyelashes with a revlon eyelash curler prior to appyling this product, it does add a very good curling effect, giving my lashes almost a 180 degree arch. The curl stays in place the entire day. The brush is in a nice curved position, and decently applies to the lower lashes. The only thing i dont like is how hard it is to remove, often times resulting in losing several lashes. All in all, great product, and i would recommend it

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

from

10 years ago

This is one of my HG mascaras. I love the curved brush and the texture of the formula. Recently I havent been able to find this in stores, I really hope they havnt discontinued this product in Australia. Failing finding this, i use L'oreal Lash Artictect, which has a similar effect. However, I do love the curved brush, and this mascara, used in conjunction with Lash Artictect, create the perfect lashes for me

About reviewer (253 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

I generally find a way for all makeup products to work, with the exception of mascara. I have difficult lashes. They are a decent length, very thin, and stick straight - the typical "asian" lashes. I bought this because of the promise to hold curl, which is really all I expect from a mascara. This one does not hold a curl; my lashes started drooping instantly. The good thing about the first coat is that it has clean definition. More coats = spiderlegs. The brush is very hard to use, even for bottom lashes, and this definitely takes home the "most smudgy" award of all the mascaras I've tried. It is also kind of dry and hard to remove which is strange since this is a washable mascara.

About reviewer (144 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

It gives my lashes a nice, clean look and it doesn't clump! Which is great. But, it doesn't curl my lashes as I expected it to. Failure. But still, this is good mascara. Great for length and definition! The reason why I give this 3 stars is because it smudges horribly!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

This is the best curling mascara I have ever tried...it's actually the only one I've tried that has even given me curl. Not only that, but it holds curl from a lash curler all day. Good stuff!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlond

10 years ago

Not impressed really. I was looking for a mascara that would help curl my lashes, make them defined, soft, and possibly add length. I have clear, short, sparse lashes, and I was dying to see them! lol Other formulas, like with voluminous mascara, including high-end ones, have made clumps, flakes, smudges...a mess. So, the majority of the time I never wear any. This one added color. That's it!! It made my lashes stiff, and no curl or length. They did not clump, smudge, or flake however, so that is a plus. But no Panoramic Curl! I will not buy again.

About reviewer (220 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

This is my fave L'oreal mascara. As mentioned in my other mascara reviews, since mascaras should be replaced every 3 mths or so, I usually end up buying inexpensive mascaras that will do just what I need because I can never finish it. This is affordable and works perfectly! Have tried the colour black and also blue..I love both!

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age25-29