Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Sorbitan Stearate (emulsifier), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient thickeners), Dicaprylyl Ether (emollient), Ethyl Macadamiate (macadamia nut oil/emollient), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane (silicone/water-binding agents), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate (emollients/thickeners), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (all non-fragrant antioxidant plant oils), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant fatty acid), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidants), Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids (cell-communicating ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A/fatty acid-based antioxidant), Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Glucoside (emollient), Sclerotium Gum (thickener), Hectorite (mineral-based suspending agent), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I ordered this mask in a sample size to see if my skin liked it. I must have gone through 6 sample-sized packets, then I gave in and bought the full-sized tube. I did not waste my dollars. I use it as an overnight mask all over my face but not everyday. I use it about 3 times a week, maybe more depending on what time of the month it is. One and a half weeks before my period I use a lot of anti-acne products, which dries my face. Then I use this mask to help bring back some moisture without adding to the breakouts.
It works well for me, so much so that I am addicted to it now. Best of all I don't scare my husband half to death when I climb in bed with a face mask on. It is nice and clear, and he can't even tell I am wearing a mask! Win!!!

on 1/28/2012 9:12:00 PM

I've been using this to handle winter dryness. I usually apply this at night a couple of times a week. If my skin is feeling especially dry, I'll leave it on overnight.

on 12/12/2007 11:20:00 PM

Wow. I can't say enough good things about this product. My skin is blackhead and milia prone and I often have issues with moisturizers clogging my pores. This stuff makes my skin feel amazingly soft with no clogged pores at all.

It isn't really like a 'masque', it is more like just really good, pure moisture. I can put this on and go to the store and nobody knows I have a treatment on my face. I like to put it on at night once every couple of weeks ad rinse my face in the morning. Another winning product from Paula's Choice.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

My skintype: on my notepad. I give this product 1 lippie
because it left me my skin dry with pink irritated patches on my face.
The texture was quiet sticky as well.