Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask
Skin Recovery Hydrating Treatment Mask

Not tested on animals

Water, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate (emollient), Butylene Glycol (slip agent), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Sorbitan Stearate (emulsifier), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate (emollient thickeners), Dicaprylyl Ether (emollient), Ethyl Macadamiate (macadamia nut oil/emollient), Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane (silicone/water-binding agents), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate (emollients/thickeners), Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (all non-fragrant antioxidant plant oils), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols (antioxidant fatty acid), Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate (stabilized vitamin C/antioxidants), Linoleic Acid, Phospholipids (cell-communicating ingredients), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A/fatty acid-based antioxidant), Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine (skin-repairing ingredient), Cetearyl Glucoside (emollient), Sclerotium Gum (thickener), Hectorite (mineral-based suspending agent), Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol (preservatives).

I love this stuff! I use it almost everyday around a half hour before I go into the shower :) Without it my skin gets really die. The texture feels really creamy, which I love!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

helps my skin on retin a..use as a night cream. doesn't break me out, quenches like no other..im in love!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use this as a moisturizer at night, since it seems a bit wasteful as a mask. It makes my skin so soft, hydrated and calm. Perfect for the colder months! The consistency is a very thick cream, but it's easy to spread over your face and rub into skin. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this 6 months ago and completely forgot about it. Cleaning out my drawer I found it and decided to use it because my face was parched due to the winter months. Soooo glad I did. I know it's a mask but I slather it on after my skin care routine at night and sleep in it. The next day My skin feels so hydrated and soft. In a few days it has completely changed my skin. This will definetly stay in my winter arsenal. Ladies 40 plus, this is a godsend if you have dry skin as a sleeping mask. Even better than the Korres Sleeping mask facial.. Will repurchase for sure when I run out. Oh, and no scent! Which I love! 😊

on 9/19/2015 5:44:00 AM

I have combination skin with really dry and flaky skin under the eyes and I use this every night as an eye cream, all dry dry disappeared!

When my skin is feeling a bit dehydrated I put this on like 30 minutes before I take a shower. When I get out my skin is full of moisture and plump.
It not much like a "mask" but a heavy duty moisturiser without the oils and greasiness.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this product!! I've been using this a couple of times per week for the past few weeks and have definitely noticed an improvement on my skin. My skin isn't necessarily overly dry on the surface but it is dehydrated however since using this product as an overnight treatment, my skin is looking more plump and healthy looking with more radiance. My skin has a tendency to look somewhat dull at times but since I've been using this, it has definitely improved. So far I am really impressed with Paula's Choice products and I will be purchasing more as I trust the brand and the products. I highly recommend :)

on 4/27/2015 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using Paula's Choice products for about 2 months and have seen a very significant difference in my skin. The major difference is the way my skin glows and the way makeup enhances that instead of covering and/or making me look worse because of the bad texture of my skin. I have extremely dry AND dehydrated skin. I apply this daily, in the evening after cleansing and toning and prior to my nighttime skin care. I find this really helps bump up the hydration of my skin. You get a lot product, the packaging is effective and the price is reasonable.

on 1/6/2015 9:10:00 AM

I love this product, but I wouldn't call it a mask. I use it as a night cream in winter with very good results. You don't have to have dry skin to try it, actually I think it doesn't give enough moisture to very dry skin. It gives excellent protection to normal or slightly dry skin against cold weather and heating. In the summer I can imagine using it after a sunburn or anytime after exfoliation treatments. It's a very soothing cream, and my skin absorbs it totally until the morning, so I never wash it down. I even recommend it to people with oily or combination skin.

on 8/16/2014 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

YUK! I cannot stand this stuff! It leaves a terrible waxy film behind (on my face anyhow) and the ingredient list is just terrible, which is ironic considering she's the go-to for expert advice on ingredients. And the waxy film issue wasn't even the worst part by far... This is also the only product I have ever used/tried in my 25+ years of cosmetic and facial treatment usage that has ever left me with a super bad reaction issue. While I have tried products that aggravated my skin nothing has been as bad as this - my skin was really itchy (to the point I had to actively force myself to stop scratching it!), which lasted about 24 hrs. I figure its got something to do with the 20 thousand unnecessary ingredients in this stuff. This mask was so bad that it just re-affirmed my suspicions that Paula's website filters reviews (something I considered to be true for a while now bc everything is rated so highly when I know personally and from friends there are some crappy products in her line).

Paula's choice products are always very hit and miss for me; the one's that are good are amazing but when they are bad they are REALLY bad. This one is horrible. I wish I could give it zero stars, for realz. But since I can't, I will just warn people with sensitive and super dry skin to stay far away from this product.

I have dry skin prone to eczema and this mask has worked wonders for me. Keeps my skin super soft. I keep it on overnight and wake up to soft skin. I love the entire Paula's choice skin recovery line. Her products have done wonders for my skin.