Too Faced Sealed With a Kiss Lip Gloss

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
No Image

3.7

on 2/20/2003 1:14:00 AM

I found this product to be a bit pricey for the amount you got but nonetheless I would probably buy it again. I have it in Sugar Kiss and the color is fabulous. A really pretty pinky-nude that has a great mocha like (not too strong though) scent/smell. Great gloss I just wish there was more of it.

I agree with jenn, The packaging is cute but the price? plus the gloss is nothing spectacular, it's just a frosty, tacky gloss. I got French Kiss which is a light gold-ish pink shimmer and while I like the color, I think I can find cheaper options. Plus, the actual amount of gloss you get (which you can see through the middle of the tube), is pretty small. Too Faced is disappointing me alot lately :o(

on 11/1/2001 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this lip gloss in Sugar Kiss which a beautiful light brownish nude color. The bottle and packaging is adorable and you twist the color up, which I'm not sure if I like that idea or not. It's nice gloss that isn't too sticky and it does have pretty good staying power but for $18 a stick, this one is enough for me! Definately worth a try!

Popular Lips Products