Too Faced Sealed With a Kiss Lip Gloss

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.3

Overally priced for the amount. Would never kiss anyone with this stuff on my lips. Really sticky.

on 2/20/2003 1:14:00 AM

I found this product to be a bit pricey for the amount you got but nonetheless I would probably buy it again. I have it in Sugar Kiss and the color is fabulous. A really pretty pinky-nude that has a great mocha like (not too strong though) scent/smell. Great gloss I just wish there was more of it.

on 12/8/2001 4:27:00 AM

I'm *amazed* at how little product this has! The tube only has a teeny bit of gloss inside. However, the gloss tastes and smells nice, and leaves a pretty subtle color and shimmer on the lips.

The packaging is very cute, and the gloss is nice. Now, if only they would put MORE of it in that tube..

I agree with jenn, The packaging is cute but the price? plus the gloss is nothing spectacular, it's just a frosty, tacky gloss. I got French Kiss which is a light gold-ish pink shimmer and while I like the color, I think I can find cheaper options. Plus, the actual amount of gloss you get (which you can see through the middle of the tube), is pretty small. Too Faced is disappointing me alot lately :o(

Popular Lips Products