Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.3

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 6/10/2018 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great eye makeup remover = tug free!! Very gentle on the delicate eye area and it removes every trace of makeup. I highly recommend!

on 5/24/2018 12:03:00 AM

This is an absolutely great product. It works so well. I have never tried anything like it before. It removes my eye make up so easily without having to scrub hard. Because I have very sensitive skin, this product doesn't sting or irritate my eyes like other eye make up remover does. I will definitely recommend this other.

on 2/3/2016 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I'm about to finish my 2nd bottle now. Love this product. As others have said, it does leave an oily film (confuses me a lot since it claims loudly to be an oil-free make up remover; I guess you don't need oil to be oily, who knew) but I just splash my face with water and it's all ok. This removes EVERYTHING; eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, brow product. And you don't need an obscene amount or a lot of effort; a couple of drops for each eye does the trick, and just swiping gently will get it off. In my personal experience, anyway. This just works really effectively and quickly and nicely so I'm sticking to it. I do wish it were a little less expensive, though.

on 9/29/2015 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Best I've tried so far
- works quick
- takes off everything
- gentle, great for sensitive skin
- doesn't sting eyes

Cons
- leaves an oily film

on 10/19/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great makeup remover, I like this a lot because it does the job but it doesnt leave your eyelids oily and gross afterwards. And this removes almost all of my makeup but I did have a problem with removing this waterproof eyeliner with this (and all of my other makeup removers) so I just used a little bit of olive oil and it was gone :)
I have repurchased this and will continue to do so :)

on 7/22/2010 12:54:00 PM

This was one of the first eye makeup removers that i loved! It really gets the job done without excessive rubbing. I think the price is in the mid range, but if you want to spend a little bit more, i would recommend trying elizabeth ardens all gone.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

I tried a lot of makeup remover no one works for me but, after using this i was incredibly surprise it removes my my eye make up quickly even my waterproof mascara. this is a very good product with a decent price i highly recommend this.

on 11/28/2009 2:49:00 AM

I was running out of my Lancome Bi-Facile Double Action Eye Makeup Remover and I can't afford to buy anymore. After doing a little research on MUA, my #1 consultant before I purchase any beauty products, I decided to go with the Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover. Works just like the Lancome version for a fraction of the price. I picked mine up off of eBay for about $10 including shipping and handling. It's simple to use and works efficiently, gently removing even the most stubborn eye makeup on contact. We all know that too much pulling around the eyes can cause wrinkles and this is a great way of removing makeup without stretching that delicate skin. I will continue to buy this product again and again. *update* I removed a lippy because I recently compared it side by side w/Lancome Bi-Facile and I noticed that for an "oil-free" makeup remover, it leaves an oily residue. Still works though.

on 5/27/2009 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I've been using this FOR YEARS. I wear waterproof eye makeup. With waterproof eye makeup you NEED a good eye makeup remover. This is it, period.
I never plan on straying away from this and I never plan on trying anything new.
This is just perfect.
It says oil-free but it looks to have oil because there are two kinds of liquids in the the bottle. You HAVE to mix them both and then put it on the cotton ball and leave it on your eye for I dunno 5 seconds. My make up is the hardcore waterproof ones because I don't like anything coming off during the day.
So, it's totally HG for me.