Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.7

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 11/14/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Don't have to rub n tug to remove the layers of shadow and eye liner. Just dab the cotton pad over the eye or press one time into the eye, no rubbing needed. Just wipe downward. Then use cotton tip to remove liner. Need this in my life every day. Could not live without it.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My all-time favorite Eye make up remover, I sell and use Mary Kay. My fav!

on 2/27/2011 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

My favorite product from this line - 110% effective every time! It doesn't take much of this product to remove even the thickest application of the most resistant eye color. I definitely stock up on these and recommend them to friends. I have tried numerous other brands - Lancome, Clinique, etc., and none have worked as effectively as the MK one. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Works, but leaves an oily feeling around the eye.

on 6/5/2009 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My HG!!! I can't live without this stuff! A friend let me try hers in 2004, and ever since then I've had to use it. I've tried other ones (Almay's is pure crap) and I kept coming back to this one. No more wandering away for me!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best eye makeup remover EVER. I was using cover girl eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. It was oily and irritated my eyes if it got in them....and I still had to rub to get the makeup off? Not so with the MK--my eye makeup just came right off...and no eye irritation!

Not really related to the review, but what in the world does HG mean??

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Great stuff! Doesn't irritate my eyes. I can use it with my contacts in. Takes off all of my eye makeup, including waterproof mascara, without tugging or using excess. Definite repurchase!