Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.7

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 3/2/2013 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have purchased it after for the firts time water-proof mascara, it does a good job taking away the mascara and the shadows sparks. But I like better the Neutrogena one.

Did I metioned makes my eyes itchy?

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is as good as it gets for eye makeup removers. I've tried B-facil and Shu Uemura (my aunt's), and none compare to this. It is gentle and oil free. It is cheap. It removes waterproof makeup as well. It has a slight scent to it, but nothing bothersome. And it leaves the area clean and moisturized. No need to worry about swabbing over and over because it gets the job done in one or two swipes. I like to put some of it in a one ounce bottle to carry on my makeup bag. Wipes are a more functional alternative, but they don't do these justice.
Edit 02/06/12; Nothing stands against this. Three nights of constant clubbing has proven that. Brilliant stuff.

on 3/26/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is hands down the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. No pulling, no tugging, just easy makeup removal! I've stocked up and have 3 bottles in my cabinet and when they are gone I will definitely repurchase!

on 9/7/2010 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I do love this remover, It gets off just about everything, waterproof eyeliner and mascara too. I said I probably wont purchase it again because I dont really care for ordering things online, or going to like those Mary Kay parties to get things. The Loreal makeup remover worked just as well for me.

on 10/10/2009 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I.tried.this.product.at.a.marykay.party.IT.FEELS.SO.GOOD!!!!!!
It.was.better.then.my.maybelline.makeup.remover.which.is.extremely.oily!!!...Im.willing.to.buy.this!

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Great stuff! Does the job right without any irritation or making ur skin dry. Worth the buy.