Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by hair type : Other
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 2/14/2014 7:48:00 AM

Works very well! I used to get the Lancome Bi-Facil. But the Mary Kay one feels cleaner, less oily. And it's cheaper! Will stick to this one. Only downside is that it's hard to get.

on 10/23/2013 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

This stuff removes long wearing mascara and eyeliner like a dream. It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin like the neutrogena remover and it doesn't sting. Also love that the opening is small so you don't waste product. This remover is excellent and I will continue to buy it.

on 2/5/2013 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

The best out there when it comes to eye make up remover! I think this is my fourth bottle. I put some in a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for about 5 seconds then I wipe it off. Everything comes off including eyeliner and mascara! I even use it to remove my eyebrows that I fill in. I don't think I can ever use anything else. Be sure to shake well before using. Highly recommended!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really love this eye makeup remover. I feel like it removes eye makeup better than my Neutrogena one. It doesn't sting my extremely sensitive eyes and its dual-phase. Whats not to love? However, I wish it could be a few dollars cheaper.

on 10/19/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great makeup remover, I like this a lot because it does the job but it doesnt leave your eyelids oily and gross afterwards. And this removes almost all of my makeup but I did have a problem with removing this waterproof eyeliner with this (and all of my other makeup removers) so I just used a little bit of olive oil and it was gone :)
I have repurchased this and will continue to do so :)

This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever used!

on 8/25/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this because of the reviews, and I really wanted the Lancome (which I normally use), but I was hoping to find something just as good for not as much money. Well you get what you pay for I guess. This stuff was terrible for me. It burns when you first put it on, and it doesn't do as good of a job of removing the makeup as the Lancome. I don't even use waterproof, and it took a while to get the mascara off with this stuff. But the worst part of this, is that it gives me horrible, painful styes in my eyes. I wasn't sure if it was just a fluke when shortly after I recieved this and started using it, I got a painful sty in my left eye. So I bought some sty medication, and it went away. Well now one week later, and I've used the Mary Kat Eye Make Up Remover the past 2 nights, and I am laying here with small styes in my left eye and a huge, extremely painful sty in my right eye. So painful that I feel like I will vomit. My whole eye is swollen. The sty medication isn't even bringing any relief to this one yet it is so bad. I have never had anything like this ever happen to me with any other eye make up remover in my life. Not even the super cheap ones you get at CVS. I will never, ever use this stuff again! Ouch!

on 5/2/2012 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

One of the best eye makeup removers ever. Takes off all eye makeup easily!!! It may look oily but its not. Remember to shake before each use so the ingredients can blend. It should be foamy in the container before use. No water needed of course. Put on a cotton pad and u are set. Average price for a good makeup remover. U get what u pay for and this is worth it!!

on 4/17/2012 9:23:00 AM

i have very acne prone skin and a lot of products break me out. actually, if i dont put on makeup and just wash my face, ill probably rarely get a zit. but where's the fun in that?! that said, i use long wearing liquid foundations, powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick and i use this to remove EVERYTHING. yup, i use this for the whole face and it removes even my most clingy makeup. and im so happy this hasnt broken me out. i do wash my face with neutrogena foaming wash after coz this tends to leave my face slimy. but i love this and im on my 3rd bottle. its pricey tho if you'll use it for the face but if its just for the eyes, this will last for a while.

on 5/7/2011 1:02:00 PM

I totally agree that this stuff is better than the one from Lancome! But Mary Kay should educate their SA`s. I went to a MK party in Norway, and the SA said: This may be a bit more expencive than the makeup remover you would buy in the supermarket. But if you put water on the cotton-pad before adding this product, it is not that expensive! Hello: If you do that, this makeup remover becomes just average or less! I was absolutely in shock of the SA`s level (she also stated that in mineral foundation--> the shade Beige suits every skintone/complection). Wow!