Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.8

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 11/14/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Don't have to rub n tug to remove the layers of shadow and eye liner. Just dab the cotton pad over the eye or press one time into the eye, no rubbing needed. Just wipe downward. Then use cotton tip to remove liner. Need this in my life every day. Could not live without it.

on 10/19/2012 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Great makeup remover, I like this a lot because it does the job but it doesnt leave your eyelids oily and gross afterwards. And this removes almost all of my makeup but I did have a problem with removing this waterproof eyeliner with this (and all of my other makeup removers) so I just used a little bit of olive oil and it was gone :)
I have repurchased this and will continue to do so :)

on 4/12/2008 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product. I've tried so many eye make up remover and it always left residue or i'd have to tug and pull at it. :(
But this one, all I have to do is soak it in the cotton pad for a 2 seconds and then place the pad on my eye for 6 seconds to let it soak into the makeup and swipe! it's OFF! :D I love it

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product always removes my mascara. If you place product on cotton pads and let rest on eyelashes for a count of 10 seconds, it seems to remove the masacara with less rubbing.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I received this as a gift from a friend who sells MK products. It is a bit oily but I think this is the best that oil-free is going to get. It comes in a clear, pink bottle that allows you to drip out just the right amount needed. It effectively removes most of my eye makeup including waterproof ones without using too much product. And believe me...I wear a lot of very waterproof eye makeup that's difficult to remove. I've never had any allergic reactions to this product. I have tried a few different brands and I like this best. It might be pricier but it should last you a big longer anyways.

on 5/17/2005 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great stuff -- the best eye makeup remover I have ever used. Makeup comes off very easily and no greasy residue.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am a MK consultant, and this is the best product for removing makeup out there! I'm a figure skater, and it's the only thing that takes off all of the intense makeup that I have to wear. It does feel a little oily-ish after you use it, not sure why on that one, but in a few minutes it feels great, and leaves your eyes smooth. My fav thing about this product is that it doesn't tug at my sensitive eye skin.

on 10/23/2003 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a staple for me. I love that it's not overly oily and still takes off all the mascara etc. It doens't have a nasty smell either. It's a bit on the expensive side but since you only need a small amount a bottle lasts a long time.