Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover
mary kaymary kay oil free makeup remover

4.5

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 9/29/2014 10:44:00 AM

This is by far the best make up remover there is. Oil based removers can actually get into the pores and cause a lot of problems. I have read a couple reviews where people are not satisfied or it caused a break out. This is only meant for eye makeup not your face so if you are using it on your face it could cause a breakout. You want to use a cleanser on your face like the timewise 3 in 1 or timewise repair. There's also the acne skin care and botanicals for a natural product. You can return your product if unsatisfied for another or get a refund. I can also help you with that. ccummings84@marykay.com

So I tried this product at a recent Mary Kay Party I attended and bought it after it removed my eye-shadow and mascara from Makeup Forever . MF pigmentation is up there. I actually had to use their eye makeup remover brand and never found anything else that worked for it but Mary Kay did the job. I got it because it was also reasonably priced. I also love that it does not irritate my eyes (I wear contacts). I just saw this product mentioned in the October Allure magazine as a winner of Best of Beauty Products. I guess I am not the only one that likes this product.

on 1/7/2011 9:15:00 PM

Amazing product. I love this stuff. I don't use eye products from drug stores unless they are tamper proof. It does what it is suppose to do. Simple as that.

on 7/1/2009 10:26:00 PM

This is a great product to use to get all of the mascara, eyeliner, highlighter, shadows, eyebrow pencil, etc. OFF. I just soak two cotton pads with this and place them on my eyes to soften everything up and then wipe it all away. Normally I can get everything off with one swipe, unless I had a big night and went all out on the eye makeup. Then I have to do it twice to get everything off, but I don't mind. It does not sting or burn like some other removers can. I can even leave my contacts in with this product with no blurriness.

A bonus for me is that it leaves this nice little (albeit temporary) moisture layer on my lids and lashes that I find comforting while I get ready with a moisturizer. It pretty much eliminates that small space of time where your skin just drinks up everything and you are left with a dry area before having to moisturize, kwim? Finally, that bottle lasts a long time because you are not using a lot of product - especially because I use the cotton pads.

on 6/1/2007 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Tried almost everything. Pay attention to these reviews. This stuff is the best. Just buy it.

on 3/22/2007 10:39:00 PM

Update 5/17/07. I had to remove one lippie because this does not remove waterproof mascara. I had to switch to waterproof because the others were causing black smudges under my eye by the end of the day. Waterproof worked so much better. This MK product simply did nothing to remove it. So if you don't use w'proof mascara, you're all set, but I'm going to try Clarins because the reviews state that it removes w'proof mascara.
Original review:I really like this makeup remover because it is not oily at all (like it claims). It has a convenient dispenser top that prevents you from spilling it. It works wonderfully and easily. The only con that I can think of is that it requires shaking it up beforehand and at night, when I'm dead tired, I sometimes forget to do it. It's a decent price for a quality product and I highly recommend it. I doubt I try anything else and just stick with this.

on 6/13/2006 11:03:00 AM

LOVE IT! my favorite eye m/u remover ever. it's a really great liquid one, nice bottle, easy application, 2 parts--you have to shake it up to mix it. it isn't greasy at all, it's very nice and soft, moisturizing, and it really works, takes off shadow primer and mascara in a flash, very fast working and smooth. doesn't leave gross residue, dries perfectly, i have no complaints! get it!

on 4/22/2006 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My HG! Takes off all eyemakeup and does not leave your eyes feeling greasy or irritated!

on 3/11/2006 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I liked that this eye makeup remover didn't feel heavy on my skin. Its surprisingly lightweight.

on 2/25/2006 12:17:00 PM

Wonderful, Wonderful Wonderful!!, This is it your serach for the best MU remover ends at this product..well at least mine did!! So gentle NO GREASY OILY FEELING after!!! It's like a miracle, I used to use lancome which was a step up from the oily maybeline I originally used, but it still had the after-oily factor. This product is gentle effective, and leaves you soft and smooth! Run to the nearest Pink Lady!!! And Get it!