Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Instant Foaming Cleanser

3.9

Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-16, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.

on 11/17/2016 8:42:00 PM

This is an okay cleanser - it's good for quick cleanse, and seems to clear away any excessive oiliness I sometimes experience. I have heard from many that we should just avoid all foaming cleansers- very drying and "bad" for the skin. At time I bought this product, I did not believe the criticisms - but I think at least with liquid to foam cleansers this is true. I am trying to finish it up, as an once-in-awhile for my morning cleanse. I don't plan on repurchasing this product.

on 10/28/2016 1:48:00 AM

It smells nice and the travel size is very handy. However, if you are struggling with dehydrated, sensitive skin, you should better avoid it, as it feels very harsh on the skin. I noticed this with all foam cleansers I've ever tried, by the way.

To Read all 147 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/17/2016 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, how I love Caudalie products! They are very reliable and I find the scent just heavenly. I've found this to be a great product to use with my Clarisonic in the mornings (I use a creamy cleanser or an oil-based cleanser at night). I have fairly dry and sensitive skin and this causes me no problems.

Broke me out over time

on 1/9/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite cleanser. This is the only one that doesn't dry me out or irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin clean and hydrated. It is also absolutely amazing to remove makeup- even from the eye area. I dont know if I would buy anything else because I am very satisfied from this one after a long time of trying several cleansers.

on 7/31/2015 11:47:00 AM

I bought a sample of this upon hearing that Avène changed the recipe of their Cleanance face wash gel, and that people dislike the new version. I liked the sample well enough and bought a full-size bottle in hopes of having found a good daily face wash - and then, in less than 2 weeks of using it, developed an allergic reaction to it, with hives all over my face. (I'm not sure which ingredient caused this, I only know for sure that I'm allergic to tea tree oil, which wasn't listed.) I had the same reaction to the micellar water in the same series, and thus gave both of them away (my cousin is getting good use out of them, thankfully).

Carried on using Avène Cleanance gel, and found that the recipe change has not made it any worse as far as I can tell.

I have heard so many awesome reviews on this product, so didn't think twice before buying several bottles of it. At first I really enjoyed it: it managed to cleanse my skin quite well and smelled amazing. I also like its bouncy mousse texture, which is a better alternative to those old-fashioned liquid cleansers we all have seen and used.

Unfortunately, since my skin is dry - this Caudalie cleanser somehow managed to accentuate it even more. I could see lots of patches and dry (almost dandruff like) flakes on my T-zone. It got to the point, where I could not apply my make-up normally. It would all clog and attach to the dry areas and let me tell you - this was a nightmare!

I should thank moisturizing masks for getting my skin back to normal, so I am not buying this cleanser ever again.

If you want to read an in-depth, thorough review on this product - you can head to the link below. Should help you to decide.

on 3/2/2015 11:35:00 AM

I can legitimately rub this stuff in my eyes and it doesn't burn. What is that? That's crazy. I like this stuff a lot. Free of everything I don't want on my face, full of everything I do. It's so gentle and smells very nice. I use it only at night, and use the milk cleanser in the morning.

on 1/28/2015 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like that this cleanser is natural, lightweight and so gentle that it doesn't strip the skin dry. Its fragrance reminds me of cucumbers and gives me the impression that it's suitable for even sensitive skin. However I'm not blown away by this product - it's just adequate to me. I can't vouch if it's effective in removing makeup completely because I always use cleansing water beforehand. It could be because I generally cleanse with my Clarisonic, and somehow the foaming action of the cleanser combined with the Clarisonic doesn't give me that deep clean feeling.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I always seem to come back to this particular cleanser, especially in the warmer months when my skin becomes more oily. This foaming cleanser can be a bit too drying during winter and it may be too drying for anyone with dry skin.

I use 3 pumps of this lightweight foam each time I wash my face, but depending on how much makeup I wore for the day I might use one more pump for a second follow up wash. This cleanser completely removes all my makeup and excess oil without having to vigorously scrub, and does not leave any kind of filmy residue on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling exceptionally clean, smooth, and bright.

The fragrance is light, fresh, and natural without being overbearing or harsh. The foam is so lightweight that you don't have to work that hard to work into your skin or spend a whole lotta time washing your face. The pump is great, efficient, and I've never had a faulty pump.

When I use this consistently, morning and night, I see a dramatic difference in my pore size, blackheads, and breakouts. Since I went back this cleanser it's really kept my breakouts at bay.

It's a really great cleanser, a bit on the pricey side, but the bigger bottle should last a few months (if not more) so to me, the cost is worth it in the long run.