Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser
Instant Foaming CleanserInstant Foaming CleanserInstant Foaming Cleanser

3.8

Aqua (Water), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide Mea Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-16, Parfum (Fragrance), Butylene Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.

on 9/19/2017 8:47:00 AM

I like the feeling of freshness after washing my face with a cleanser but this product didnt give me that sense. caused a few breakouts. dont know if I purchase it again

Caudalie is a natural brand from France which is famous for their grape-related skincare products. Personally, I have used their serum and cream as well which are all gentle and suit for sensitive-skinned girls.

This foaming cleanser contains Glycerin alongside water, which is known as moisturiser. It also contains grape extracts, sage, and chamomile which can help to make your skin calm and fresh. This cleanser comes in liquid form,but it change to foam instantly when you press the top. One pump is already enough for me to clean my face.

The foam is so thick that I feel like every cell of my skin has been genteelly touched. It is not fragrance-free and it has a bit grape fruit scent. I love this scent! Whenever I do this my skin feel clean and fresh(but not stripped.) The only cons is that it runs out so quick that I have to grab a new one within 1 and half month.

They change the appearance recently(used to be transparent),but the feeling is the same.

on 5/14/2017 7:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser is an OK facial wash for me. I like the packaging and use 1.5 pump each time. The foam feels very soft and rinses easily while not stinging my eyes. I use it in the morning and at night after removing my makeup with cleansing balm. Not a fan of its grassy scent which smells entirely of perfume and not natural but doesn't bother me. Overall I like it alright but would expect more considering the price.

on 11/17/2016 8:42:00 PM

This is an okay cleanser - it's good for quick cleanse, and seems to clear away any excessive oiliness I sometimes experience. I have heard from many that we should just avoid all foaming cleansers - as they are (allegedly) very drying and "bad" for the skin. At the time I bought this product, I did not believe the criticisms - but I think at least with liquid to foam cleansers this may be true. Though, the description on the bottle of this product indicates that it is soap-free and therefore is non-drying. Nonetheless, I am trying to finish it up, as an once-in-awhile cleanser for my morning cleanse. I don't plan on repurchasing this product.

I used this cleanser a few times as a second cleanse after removing makeup and sunscreen with a thick cleansing balm. It came as a recommendation from beautyeditor.ca so I thought I'd give it a try since it came in a Caudalie kit I got. I think this would be good for very oily skin, but mine is combo and prone to dehydration. After a few run ins with this cleanser, my skin felt stripped and really unbalanced. Just not meant for me I guess.

on 10/28/2016 1:48:00 AM

It smells nice and the travel size is very handy. However, if you are struggling with dehydrated, sensitive skin, you should better avoid it, as it feels very harsh on the skin. I noticed this with all foam cleansers I've ever tried, by the way.

on 9/17/2016 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Oh, how I love Caudalie products! They are very reliable and I find the scent just heavenly. I've found this to be a great product to use with my Clarisonic in the mornings (I use a creamy cleanser or an oil-based cleanser at night). I have fairly dry and sensitive skin and this causes me no problems.

on 7/31/2015 11:47:00 AM

I bought a sample of this upon hearing that Avne changed the recipe of their Cleanance face wash gel, and that people dislike the new version. I liked the sample well enough and bought a full-size bottle in hopes of having found a good daily face wash - and then, in less than 2 weeks of using it, developed an allergic reaction to it, with hives all over my face. (I'm not sure which ingredient caused this, I only know for sure that I'm allergic to tea tree oil, which wasn't listed.) I had the same reaction to the micellar water in the same series, and thus gave both of them away (my cousin is getting good use out of them, thankfully).

Carried on using Avne Cleanance gel, and found that the recipe change has not made it any worse as far as I can tell.

Broke me out over time

on 1/9/2016 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My favorite cleanser. This is the only one that doesn't dry me out or irritate my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin clean and hydrated. It is also absolutely amazing to remove makeup- even from the eye area. I dont know if I would buy anything else because I am very satisfied from this one after a long time of trying several cleansers.