4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I have this ancient pencil I cant believe I've held on to it this long & also can't believe I didn't review this but it's a dual sided pencil liner that can be refilled & a lip brush on the other side, the writing is all scratched off lol but it's perf my fave lip liner! ELF makes a dupe that isn't refillable that I have (they have a couple of nice nude colors but ELF obvs doesn't compare w Estée Lauder of course!). I don't know how to refill the pencil lol the refill is in my room somewhere I've no idea where it is lol, but it's nice I can refill it but I'd keep it for the lip brush alone. I love EL just wish they would stop animal testing! I will prob order MAC next time just coz it's cheaper but u don't get an automatic pencil w a brush on the end from MAC thou & I like the EL packaging yanno but a MAC pencil will last longer, their MAC Spice is similar to EL Spice. NYX makes a similar color called Peekaboo Nude; the ELF dupe in Natural or Pale Pink is nice for ~$3!! I can deal for $3 lol. I wish I could afford to be a makeup snob lol!! ;) haha

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

Besides RImmel London lipliner, Estee Lauder Lipliner in spice truly performs gracefully with High Quality Pigmentation that stays put during the day. ( updating with pics soon)

About reviewer (127 reviews)

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Mlbb color for sure! Goes in smooth and creamy. Wish i wouldve gotten the mechanical pencil.

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

nice color, goes on smoothly, but doesn't stay on very long.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0
from

11 years ago

Oh dear, I'm going to have to go against many of these reviews and say that this lipliner in Spice was too orange for my lips and wasn't a HG for me. It certainly doesn't look MLBB. I am a C4 shade in MAC. Orange can be quite aging unless it's done in a more coral way and this is just a browny orange shade that is a little too dark too on me and makes my teeth look less white than more pinky lipliners. Oh well! The texture of the lipliner is better than average though.

About reviewer (149 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I got this in a set (together with Rose Tea lipstick, which is also a great color, and it matches Spice extremely well). This is my favorite lip pencil ever! It is a perfect neutral for me (NW20), it applies well, it is simple and effective. You can combine it with variety of colors. The one I own lasts for many years, although I use it quite often.

About reviewer (147 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

Great lip pencil. Too bad estee lauder made the packageing on the new pencils useless. I wish they would go back to the original way.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

11 years ago

I got this from my mom a long time ago. I had been using MAC lipliner in Whirl, which I now realize was looking too plum for me to shape my lips. This is a perfect match to my natural lip colour, it makes my lips look plumper and very natural, I will always buy this pencil, i hope they don't discontinue it!!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

from

12 years ago

This has to be one of the best lip liners I've used. It goes on really smooth and the color is beautiful. It goes good with just about any lipstick!!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I have used this lip liner since probably 10 years. I got it in a gift box from Estee Lauder, and it last me quite a long time. Then later I got it in another Estee Lauder gift box, when buying something for over 40 dollars. It's a lip liner that has such a beautiful natural pink-peach color, it's like giving my lips just a hint of color and shape. I can use it with many different lipsticks -pink tones and peach tones go best with it- and I can line them over lip gloss, which gives me full and plumped up lips without looking unnatural. It also isn't hard to apply, it is as though it almost glides around the lip contours by itself. It goes so many ways and the application is so easy, that it's a must-have, in any case to me. I am glad I never had to pay for this one, but if I will run out, I will do it.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral