La Femme Glow-On Rouge - Cloudy Pink

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/9/2008 10:25:00 AM

I am absolutely amazed by La Femme's quality, pigmentation, the amount you get for the price, the wearability of the blush, the color selection etc. Cloudy Pink is a beautiful medium, neutral pink. It's matte, no shimmer. Shows up really well on my asian NC25-30 skin. It's super pigmented so a couple of strokes will do ya. I use my beloved MAC 188 brush to apply. The amount you get for $5.00 (yes, $5.00!) is unbelievable. I mean, it's almost twice the size of a Shu blush! The blush wears as well (if not better) than Shu, Nars, Chantecaille, MAC, Chanel...all those brands that cost like 6 times as much for half as much. I am so glad to have discovered this line. I will buy all my blushes from them from now on. I order from camerareadycosmetics.com. Excellent customer service! I live in Michigan and they are around San Diego, CA and I always, ALWAYS, get my order two days from the day I order via regular priority. No ask me how it gets here so fast from CA when stuff from Chicago coming priority takes 4 days! I love ordering from them. Anyway, La Femme is an excellent line...try them!

This blush is such a gorgeous neutral-toned pink. It does look quite light in the pan but it does show up on my light skin with neutral to warm undertones, MAC NC 25. It is matte, silky, and blendable. I have to say that it is by far my favorite pink blush. It's such a pretty, girly blush that gives my cheeks a youthful flush!

Popular Blush Products