La Femme Glow-On Rouge - Cloudy Pink

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/9/2008 10:25:00 AM

I am absolutely amazed by La Femme's quality, pigmentation, the amount you get for the price, the wearability of the blush, the color selection etc. Cloudy Pink is a beautiful medium, neutral pink. It's matte, no shimmer. Shows up really well on my asian NC25-30 skin. It's super pigmented so a couple of strokes will do ya. I use my beloved MAC 188 brush to apply. The amount you get for $5.00 (yes, $5.00!) is unbelievable. I mean, it's almost twice the size of a Shu blush! The blush wears as well (if not better) than Shu, Nars, Chantecaille, MAC, Chanel...all those brands that cost like 6 times as much for half as much. I am so glad to have discovered this line. I will buy all my blushes from them from now on. I order from camerareadycosmetics.com. Excellent customer service! I live in Michigan and they are around San Diego, CA and I always, ALWAYS, get my order two days from the day I order via regular priority. No ask me how it gets here so fast from CA when stuff from Chicago coming priority takes 4 days! I love ordering from them. Anyway, La Femme is an excellent line...try them!

Popular Blush Products