Philosophy Help Me

Philosophy Help Me
Help Me

3.9

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Emulsfying Wax, Glycerin, C10-30 Cholesterol / Lanosterol Esters, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Retinol , Tocopherol Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate/ Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Peg-10 Soy Sterol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Methylparaben, Triethanolamine, Disodium Edta, Bisabolol, Bht, Polysorbate 20, Propyl Gallate, Ascorbic Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have been using this product for 3 weeks every other night. I started out using it once every 3 nights just in case to avoid any irritation but since it has been next to nothing I bumped up to every other night. The only irritation I got was very slight flaking the first week I used it.
Now, onto the results. I'm 27 years old and have some fine lines around my eyes and laugh/expression lines, which have been greatly minimized by this product. I use it very lightly under my eyes and my eyelids as well.I love it so far.

on 7/28/2015 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This dramatically improves my skin every time I use it. It's the perfect amount of retinol for me and never irritates my sensitive skin. Just great. Keep in mind that retinol is very unstable and can become deactivated by many ingredients, so this product should be used alone without any other creams or serums to see the best results.

To Read all 174 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I did not see a huge improvement to my skin while using this product. As, it in no way provides the type of dramatic effects you are able to get from a prescription retinoid product. I definitely don't plan on using this item again, as I would rather stick with using products prescribed or recommended to me by my dermatologist to make my skin look it's best instead.

on 1/26/2014 2:25:00 AM

The first time I used it , it made my skin look super clear and even the next morning . The products does not sting and a little goes a long way . I even apply it over my sensitive eye area .It does not moisturise , or permanently reduce the appearance of my red scars , or unclog my pores or makes my pores smaller . But it does make my skin look very clear the next morning . Hence I really believe it somehow pumps up the collagen production of the skin .

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

PSA - AHA Retinol Resq is a 100% dupe. FOR $15. (check Ulta or walgreens.com)

on 11/22/2013 1:37:00 PM

Smooths out the skin. However, didnt notice a difference in fine lines, pore size, or acne. Wouldnt pay the price again thats fr sure. It was 65$ here in canada, and didnt do much more than smooth out my face a little

on 9/24/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

**UPDATE**
So I've been using this more often as I keep having it recommending it to me. I used to alternate it with Benzoyl Peroxide, but now I'm using only this every night after making sure to wash my face before I go to sleep (something I've always neglected to do). I think I'm seeing improvement? I've been at this more frequent routine for 2 weeks - I'll post back in a few more.

------ Older Review -----
Got this after the cosmetologist at Ulta recommended it to me. He'd totally sold me on it and swore by it.

I've been using it for about 2 months now and haven't really seen much of an improvement. In fact, I think I've got more dark spots now than before, but that also has to do with the fact that my facial skin is doing kinda bad overall.

So far the one magical product that has ever worked for me for dark spot correction is Murad's, probably because hydroquinone is the best thing for it. I plan on buying a 4% hydroquinone generic product via Amazon whenever I run out of Help Me. I will update if I do notice any changes in the upcoming weeks.

on 9/10/2013 7:52:00 PM

I bought this after reading reviews about various retinol treatments/serums on MUA. After using this for 5 months, I can say that this product works! It didn't dry my skin out, even though I don't bother putting on moisturiser after using this at night. (I have combi skin and live in a hot and humid climate). The first time I applied this, my skin felt so smooth the morning after, that I rushed to the mirror to look for visible changes. Nothing. However, after using it for 5 months, I have been getting compliments about how radiant, smooth my skin is. Even my sister asked me how I lightened the sunspot on my cheek. I have passed the remaining tube to her, because I want to try Roc Multi Correxion serum. The only grouse I have is that it didn't get rid of blackheads, although it does make them easier to extract. Oh yes, I had concerns about the packaging, which is no longer in an aluminium tube. It comes in a plastic tube now, which lets quite a bit of air in. Nevertheless, my sister is raving about this product after using it for just over a week, so the new packaging probably does not affect its effectiveness.

on 7/11/2013 10:30:00 PM

I love everything about this product, HOWEVER, I have pretty normal/dry and sometimes combination skin in my t-zone and this product has turned my face very oily and sticky. I have honestly never had oily skin until I used this product.

on 7/11/2013 2:23:00 PM

I plan on continuing to use this for as long as I can. I have terrible skin. I picked this up when I got the purity made simple wash and take a deep breath cleanser. It's been several weeks and while I had hoped this would stop crazy hormonal break outs, it just didn't but I have to accept that. Natural progesterone cream helps some. It's expensive but I'd like to help w some scars and wrinkles. Definitely does not irritate if you use moisturizer.

Popular Face Skincare Products