Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

No Image

1 review

on 9/26/2004 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

If you hate foundations, but you want to even out your skintone, this is the perfect powder! It's everything that I wanted a powder foundation to be, but it's a loose powder! It controls oil and evens out my skintone, but it doesn't dry out my skin. And I can build the coverage from medium to full, but it looks like my skin only better. I'm so happy with this powder! It gives the most long lasting flawless finish of any loose powder that I have tried, and it sets my concealer wonderfully! I even like it better than my beloved Chanel and LM loose powders. I don't need a foundation with this powder, and I would not use this with a foundation because it simply works better by itself. I purchased Nullabar Plain for $30 at Sephora for my NC35-42 tan skintone/mmm&ggg, and it's a perfect match! It comes with a high quality powderpuff, although it a little too small for me to use. I prefer to apply this by buffing it into my skin with a sponge applicator for a more glowing flawless appearance. I'm so glad I gave this powder a try. Sue Devitt makes the most amazing products! Eveything I have tried has become holygrail status for me! I would recommend people to give this line a try. It's really top notch good stuff! It's a decent amount of powder for the price. (25.5g) A little goes a long way too!