Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

No Image

3.7

on 8/7/2005 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good powder for those of us w/ oily skin. I use it after foundation and it really gives my skin a soft well blended look w/ a healthy glow. And the yellow tint is great for my olive toned skin. I also have acne prone skin, and it has not made me break out at all -which is a huge plus for me. Yes it is a little pricey for the size, but for those who dont mind spending the cash its a good option.

on 7/29/2005 10:08:00 AM

I hate that heavy foundation feeling so I have always just used loose powder on my normal skin. This is the best loose powder I have ever used. It has a great yellowish base (to avoid that "ruddy" look). I had it in Great Sandy Desert and it matched my skin perfectly. I have relatively tan skin. However, it was too expensive for the quantity of product. I haven't found a cheaper one that compares to it yet but I am looking.

on 12/10/2004 4:01:00 PM

Anyone who is lighter then a NC30 should not buy this. I'm an NC25, and purchased the lightest shade(quiet and still) which is WAY too dark for me. Now, about the product...the price is insane for the quality you get; frankly, I don't really see a difference between this and some other drugstore brand. I've already gotten my $60 refund. Enough said.