Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

on 3/26/2008 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

While I'm definitely not a fan of the Triple C-Weed foundations, the loose powder is pretty good. It looks natural and didn't cause me to break out, and the color selection is adequate. I found the puff to be too small to use and not of the highest quality, so I use a brush instead. This doesn't control oil as well as I'd like, but otherwise it's not bad.

on 6/11/2004 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This powder sets the makeup nicely without looking obvious. If you use a good brush to apply you have a lot of control over the amount of powder you're putting on your skin, and it has a nice silky texture.

UPDATE: this powder does have color in it, so it's important to get the right color match. As you know, translucent powder doesn't add any color to your face, but this does, so if you are too light the color in the powder will darken your foundation after you touch up a few times. In fact, I am a little concerned that in the winter when my face goes one shade paler, this shade might be too dark, but for summer it's lovely.

I have combination skin. I use the lightest color, Quiet & Still. (For reference I am a N3 in MAC studiofix and Warm Ivory in Laura Mercier.)

The price is reasonable compared to other lines and the amount of product you get in the container. You get 25.5 g, almost an ounce of product in this tub.

I like the packaging. You can shake a little out at a time without making a big mess.

I was using MAC translucent Blot powder before and Sue's powder is SOOO much better. I am still a big MAC fan, and this is the only Sue product I currently own, but I think it's a great powder.