Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This powder is awesome. I have super oily skin and I use this to set my foundation. It's very fine and soft and blends extremely well. It feels so nice on my skin. I have it in tanami, which matches my skin almost perfectly. I will absolutely repurchase, as I got it on eBay for under $7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow. Impressive coverage without using too much product. Does not feel heavy, but covers well (of course I still can't go without concealer under my eyes). This is so finely milled it feels like cream but goes on like a powder. It does not cake, does not settle into fine lines and gives enough coverage to cover broken capillaries on my left cheek. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is that the shade I bought (Sandy Desert) is good enough but lacks a little yellow undertone while Nullarbor Plain (the next shade darker is a tad bit too dark.

on 5/28/2008 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't really wear foundation/powder etc. much as I'm quite lucky to have relatively clear skin, but some days my skin looks dull / uneven or I want to cover up the old pimple marks I have...this is where this comes in...it is sooo wonderful! I tend to have dry to normal skin, and this is the one and only powder that I have tried that didn't make it look worse or feel tight! It made my skin glow so beautifully and when I touched it, it felt so soft and satiny. I'm truly amazed because I usually don't like powdery makeup. This doesn't cake up (As long as you don't pile it on), it has pretty decent coverage for a powder - I wear it on its own and it does the job well and the finish is lovely, doesn't accentuate my dry skin etc. I LOVE IT! For reference I'm a GGG, and the colour I got was Nullarbor Plain and the match is perfect. Try it if you've got dry-normal skin and don't have too many blemishes etc. Great stuff, will stock up! UPDATE: I found the colour too orangey for my face, made me look really odd. Can't be bothered to try a shade lighter, will not repurchase.

FURTHER UPDATE:

Bought this in Great Sandy Desert and it's a PERFECT match, I''ve never found a powder that blends in so well. Really love it, will buy again, highly recommended for anyone with dry skin. Make sure you try before you buy to ensure you've picked the right shade.

on 2/25/2007 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried the product after reading reviews here, but I don't like it as much as I anticipated. I do like that it does not feel dry and looks very natural in terms of coverage, but the color turns a bit ashy(?) on my complexion once it gets mixed with my skin oil. Got it dirt cheap on ebay so I'm not so mad about it, but I think this will be used only at night when I go clubbing (so you can't really tell what it looks like in the dark! hehehe).