Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

1 review

on 5/28/2008 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't really wear foundation/powder etc. much as I'm quite lucky to have relatively clear skin, but some days my skin looks dull / uneven or I want to cover up the old pimple marks I have...this is where this comes in...it is sooo wonderful! I tend to have dry to normal skin, and this is the one and only powder that I have tried that didn't make it look worse or feel tight! It made my skin glow so beautifully and when I touched it, it felt so soft and satiny. I'm truly amazed because I usually don't like powdery makeup. This doesn't cake up (As long as you don't pile it on), it has pretty decent coverage for a powder - I wear it on its own and it does the job well and the finish is lovely, doesn't accentuate my dry skin etc. I LOVE IT! For reference I'm a GGG, and the colour I got was Nullarbor Plain and the match is perfect. Try it if you've got dry-normal skin and don't have too many blemishes etc. Great stuff, will stock up! UPDATE: I found the colour too orangey for my face, made me look really odd. Can't be bothered to try a shade lighter, will not repurchase.

FURTHER UPDATE:

Bought this in Great Sandy Desert and it's a PERFECT match, I''ve never found a powder that blends in so well. Really love it, will buy again, highly recommended for anyone with dry skin. Make sure you try before you buy to ensure you've picked the right shade.