Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
No Image

4.7

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow. Impressive coverage without using too much product. Does not feel heavy, but covers well (of course I still can't go without concealer under my eyes). This is so finely milled it feels like cream but goes on like a powder. It does not cake, does not settle into fine lines and gives enough coverage to cover broken capillaries on my left cheek. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is that the shade I bought (Sandy Desert) is good enough but lacks a little yellow undertone while Nullarbor Plain (the next shade darker is a tad bit too dark.

on 6/21/2006 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Finally...I've found a powder that works for me...and that's not an easy feat!!! I'm a DDD (NW50) with very oily, blemish-prone skin. However, this loose powder and some concealer under my eyes makes my skin look flawless, smooth, yet still natural. I've been using the darkest shade Tirari Desert, but plan to buy a shade lighter, Kimberley Plateau, the next time round. The price is okay for the quality.

I use my Smashbox #19 face brush to apply the powder.

on 8/7/2005 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a really good powder for those of us w/ oily skin. I use it after foundation and it really gives my skin a soft well blended look w/ a healthy glow. And the yellow tint is great for my olive toned skin. I also have acne prone skin, and it has not made me break out at all -which is a huge plus for me. Yes it is a little pricey for the size, but for those who dont mind spending the cash its a good option.