Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
No Image

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This powder is awesome. I have super oily skin and I use this to set my foundation. It's very fine and soft and blends extremely well. It feels so nice on my skin. I have it in tanami, which matches my skin almost perfectly. I will absolutely repurchase, as I got it on eBay for under $7

on 3/26/2008 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

While I'm definitely not a fan of the Triple C-Weed foundations, the loose powder is pretty good. It looks natural and didn't cause me to break out, and the color selection is adequate. I found the puff to be too small to use and not of the highest quality, so I use a brush instead. This doesn't control oil as well as I'd like, but otherwise it's not bad.

on 8/25/2006 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sue Devitt loose powder is great. I use it on top of the Sue Devitt's pressed powder. It does not break me out which majority of products does make me break out. It gives you a very smooth look and with a healthy glow. I use the granite downs color. I also use this loose powder as a bronzer too. I would say this is the best loose powder that I have used. Love it :)