Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

No Image

1 review

on 11/15/2007 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a great product, but best, I think, for mature skin. I'm over 40 and find that a lot of powders just cake up, settle into my fine lines and look dry. Sue Devitt's Triple C-weed Loose Powder doesn't do any of that on me; it offers a nice light dewy finish. I do get a little shiny around my nose and forehead if I'm running around all day in hot weather, but blotting papers take care of that; honestly I'd rather have a little shine than an aging, crepey, dry finish.

I'm a PPP, therefore my shade is Quiet & Still - the lightest. I do NOT use the puff that this comes with. Rather, I tap powder from the container into its lid, and use my powder brush to apply it over my foundation, concealer and cream blush if I'm using it. It disappears in and looks lovely, not at all powdery.

It's spendy, but well worth it for a powder that has natural ingredients in it and offers such a lovely, non-powdery finish. Plus a little goes a long way - I dip my brush in the powder, tap off the excess, and apply. You don't need much, so the somewhat small jar really does last.

Highly recommended for those who want a dewy finish, and who have dry or mature skin.