Sue Devitt Triple C-weed Loose Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow. Impressive coverage without using too much product. Does not feel heavy, but covers well (of course I still can't go without concealer under my eyes). This is so finely milled it feels like cream but goes on like a powder. It does not cake, does not settle into fine lines and gives enough coverage to cover broken capillaries on my left cheek. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 is that the shade I bought (Sandy Desert) is good enough but lacks a little yellow undertone while Nullarbor Plain (the next shade darker is a tad bit too dark.

on 3/26/2008 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

While I'm definitely not a fan of the Triple C-Weed foundations, the loose powder is pretty good. It looks natural and didn't cause me to break out, and the color selection is adequate. I found the puff to be too small to use and not of the highest quality, so I use a brush instead. This doesn't control oil as well as I'd like, but otherwise it's not bad.

on 6/19/2007 4:01:00 AM

This powder does what its meant too but I really don't notice that being any different than any other powders I've tried

I have the color in great sandy desert which is a great match. In the beginning I was already reaching for it but now I'm leaning towards Bare Escentuals makeup mroe often now and just leaving this in my cupboard

Gorgeous! This is my favorite powder, either loose or pressed. I used MAC Blot Powder but this is a million times nicer. The Blot Powder made my face really cakey and dry looking but Sue Devitt's Triple C-weed Loose Powder really has a wonderful dewey and radiant glow to it. I use it over her 70% Water Seaweed Foundation Gel and this is a nice combination for a radiant look. The only bad thing with this product is the dispenser. While being cute as heck, I haven't yet found out a good way to get the powder onto a powder brush seeing as the puff it comes with is way too tiny to use. I usually just fold up a tissue and shake some powder onto the tissue, swirl my brush onto the tissue, then apply. Unfortunately, I'm afraid of this method wasting too much product. Anyone else have any ideas? Despite the packaging of this product, I will most definitely buy this again because it is the best powder I have used so far!

on 4/26/2006 2:04:00 AM

This is a major dissapoitment to me.

PROS-
Great pigment
Matte Finish

CONS-
Really hard to apply
Messy
Too dark ( I purchased the tanami concealer thinking the tanami loose powder would also work)

Would not repurchase.

on 7/29/2005 10:08:00 AM

I hate that heavy foundation feeling so I have always just used loose powder on my normal skin. This is the best loose powder I have ever used. It has a great yellowish base (to avoid that "ruddy" look). I had it in Great Sandy Desert and it matched my skin perfectly. I have relatively tan skin. However, it was too expensive for the quantity of product. I haven't found a cheaper one that compares to it yet but I am looking.

This is my HG loose powder! My favorite used to be Ben Nye's Luxury Loose Powder in Caramello but I seriously hated it's packaging and it's not easy to find. But Sue Devitt really came through for me! I love everything about this powder. I have it in Summer Monsoon. (This is the exact shade of BN's Caramello.) It comes with a cute little velour puff that fits in the tray of the jar. I love that the powder is yellow-based so it looks really natural and evens out my skintone. I will most likely wear this without my liquid foundation on days when I don't have as much time or when I'm on minimal makeup days. It feels really light on my face and my skin feels really silky and soft due to the nutrients added to it. I really love makeup that's good for my skin. I'm not sure what seaweed does for the skin but it 3 types are in this powder as well as chamomile extract (very soothing), green tea (antioxidant?), and vitamin C. I got this from Beauty.com for $30 and it's well worth it. You get plenty of product and it's not just makeup, it acts as a skin treatment so that's an added bonus.