Avon Color Trend Lipstick - Metro

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/19/2008 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

It looks scary dark in the tube, but glides a sheer plummy mauve. A lovely colour, part of a great budget range. Looks great against an olive complexion like mine.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My sister gave this to me because she didn't like it (and because I collect lipsticks!) I love it! It looks like a dark gothic plum, but glides on a sheer plummy colour. Very pretty on me. I like it!

I splashed out on the entire range of these lippies from Avon, being cheap and cheerful they hardly made a dent in my budget and the colours are great, my favourite being "Scream", wich is nearly finished!

on 6/11/2004 9:30:00 AM

I'm pleasantly surprised at these VERY inexpensive, full-size lipsticks. The packaging, while fairly cheap, is cute with the black, white and clear theme.

The color is a bit sheer but is still full coverage. These glide on easily and feel somewhat thick and substantial. Surprisingly, the moisture and moisture last for about two hours, which is way longer than other Avon lipsticks.

Metro looked to be a light to medium mauve in the brochure but is actually a medium, slightly shimmery plum.

No color and a barely noticeable sweet scent to these - no nasty minty taste or scent, thankfully! continued >>

Popular Lipsticks